DSV

DSV Employee Reviews

India27 reviews

Found 27 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,783 reviews
companymanagementworkworkingemployeeteamenjoyenvironment

There is no fun activity need to manage our own it help us to learn ourselves you have independent work no spoon fidding No training received ever on your performance where your are lacking

A very stressful place to work in.

They don't value their employees. They have a habit of employing a lot of people for redundant roles - if you are employed in any one of those jobs go for it, otherwise, join the company only if you need a monthly salary. They promote people based on the manager's word. There is no training etc.

DSV insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Support from manager

Systematic and focused

Company is system based and follow the T... Really very good experience working with DSV...Environment is very formal. Every department and team are focused towards work... Good management.

stressful and not supportive

company does not care for employees and overburden work, higher management is not supportive at all and they do not value hard working people. this all lead to stressful life

Godd work. Handling pawor strong

Good experience gaining for this Company hedling and leading paower strong. Thank full senior staff corpartion my work and motivated me for work helping my work.

Overall 3 star

Overall the experience help me in future. Good work place. Senior staff are very friendly. My RM is a good person. Nothing to say more thats all. Thanks.

First freight forwarding company

DSV is my first freight forwarding company I started my career. Started with customer service, sales support and field sales. Business retention handling the branch major client as one point of contact and retaining them in DSV. Sales support- supporting sales team to meet the target. Feeding them with sales leads and market information. My last profile was direct field sales meeting client individual and converting the business. Successful was able to onboard few major clients with yearly agreement. Was able to achieve my targets.

Great place

I started here my career as management trainee. Great work place.however now company has grown as one of top in industry. Management is also very nice in terms of decision making. Few managers ,however inside are litter amature and pervert. Sometimes internal politics may disturb you.

Good company

Good company to work and system is very nice. System oriented and compliance oriented. Credit policy is very Good. Good name in market. Financially strong

I really enjoy my work.

I really enjoy my work, no matter which company i work for. I am working with freight forwarding inbdustry for more then 10 years now and I have been working on business development only. look forward to enhence my future in the same.

Good Company

Good company to work. Work culture is good. DSV is among the top logistics company in the world. The system is fantastic. DSV gives ample opportunity for internal growth.

Zero work life balance

DSV provide great exposure to the freight forwarding industry but it pinches you when it comes to work life balance. The top shelf of Management is unstable. Work culture is not upto the level

No comments

Hetic not supportive,always work for long hours , no help or support form the seniors , we have to struggle for own . Every one is on their own no support.

Working culture is not good

Organisation having only nomination shipments, not having free hand shipment to grow pricing skills. People are at management level were not having knowledge of team work or how to support their employees in their work.

Pros

Cons

they want 24 hours working from employee with his own laptops without any expense reimbursement.

Good & Happy environment to Work

have learned lot of new skills from peers and managers like foreign payments & receivable. General Ledgers & Inter company reconciliations. Good working environment. Company also take care of individual person growth like providing training on self development.

Pros

Monthly budget celebration

Good Place to work

- Learned leadership skills and communication skills. - Workplace Culture is average. - Management is supportive but needs much improvement in many areas of work. - Hardest part is poor management meetings on the same topics with less solutions in real time. - Enjoyable part is nice salary structure / bonus /perks and healthy competition within employees.

Sales of freight

Co, is very good and always offer opportunity. Co. Is in expansion mode. Employees are very helping nature Its multi national company

Pros

New company

Good for freshers

Good scope to learn for freshers No management process higher end support in all escalation good peers Nice environment Very competitive environment

Pros

low work pressure

Cons

politics

A good flatform for learner

IA good company to work for with hard working coworkers. I learned my way around AS400 while employed their. I really enjoyed working with the inbound delivery drivers.

Pros

safe

Cons

under staffed

A good work culture with an open door policy

A typical day at work begins with a quick performance review with my Heads of Departments. The critical pending issues are also taken up during this review which lasts approximately 30 to 45 minutes. This is normally followed (at least twice a week) with a Conference Call (video call or audio call) that my Managing Director takes on any specific issue. I set aside at least 30 minutes a day to interact with employees from any of the departments. Once a week I schedule a Sales meeting with the entire sales team to take stock of the interesting developments or problems/issues being faced on pricing or any other client facing activity. I also try to set aside at least two client calls/meetings per week. I also schedule a weekly Collection review meeting with all stakeholders to discuss our account receivables. Once a month I conduct a town hall meeting with all employees to discuss important developments and take any questions or concerns that any of them may have. The good part about UTi is the open door policy where management encourages employees to unhesitatingly air their views to senior management.

Pros

Good transparent work environment where employees are encouraged to share their views

Cons

Too many Meetings and long work hours

Helped to improve my skills and bring the best out of me

Lot of new things , learned time management and how to work effectively and efficiently. Effective co odrination with co workers

Pros

good command over the process

Cons

short breaks and sometimes late night working

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DSV. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare DSV with