Duck Creek Technologies

Duck Creek Technologies Employee Reviews

India6 reviews

Good place to work.

Learning and getting expertise in DuckCreek products is very difficult. I like work culture in this organization. Management and other leaders are helpful.

Product company with Insurance domain

Good work culture. Good pay and good work life balance. Management is good. HR is cooperative. Working on latest Technology in cloud to market the product efficiently.

Good Start up

It's good company joint venture of Accenture and Apex Technology (Investor). People are good, work culture is good. As it is product base firm, very limited Technical growth.

Poor management and low salaries

It was part of Accenture. After it seperated from Accenture, the Offshore higher management turned unprofessional and self centered. They didn't care about employees and never valued loyal resources.

Pros

Good work life balance

Cons

Poor management and less salary

Good office environment

DuckCreek technologies is product based company, which develop insurance product. Duck Creek is one of the market leader in insurance software provider. It offers employees good environment to work.

Pros

Good Office environment

It's growing product based company where we can get new work culture

DuckCreek Technology is the product base company where you will learn the new way of product integration. we learn Insurance domain. We learn the RestAPI. But opportunity you will get is completely biased. Company is not at all stable you can be fired anytime management want.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Duck Creek Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Duck Creek Technologies with

Duck Creek Technologies Reviews by Location

Learn about Duck Creek Technologies in popular locations

• Duck Creek Technologies
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?