dunnhumby logo
dunnhumby

dunnhumby Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Amazing Organization

Very good company with great work culture , also you will get a chance to work with big retail client and pay wise very good. Overall i am satisfied with the company.

Not a good place to work

Good company policies but politics is there. many employees were asked to leave. no learning and no internal opportunities. Management is not at all supportive

Great culture - Minimal job growth

The best thing about dh is the people! The culture is honestly the best anywhere. However, that is matched with minimal job advancement & below market pay.

Relaxed job culture

I was contracting there through App Business. Work culture was relaxed. Product owners were very helpful. Office culture was also very good and people there were very friendly

Great Culture

Great culture and work environment. Sometimes challenging managing client and Tesco relationship. Reasonable work/life balance. Pay rises are hard to negotiate.

Good Work Culture and Work-Life Balance

Good Work- Culture Forward looking organisation with good infrastructure, facilities, policies which help in overall growth of its employees Pick and drop cab facilities, good no of leaves, early Fridays in a month, quite a few team/company outings, health check ups, overall motivating and happy atmosphere in the company - All these things make employees stay longer than they want to Looking forward to the transformation the promising new India head of dunnhumby will bring in. The cons include company giving more value to incompetent "loyal" employees who have been a part of the organisation for years (>10 years). These people don't contribute to the growth of the company and hold powerful mid- level leadership positions which they misuse. This is the major factor, the company is not able to retain talent. Every company's success is driven by its workforce and for dunnhumby it is very crutial that they understand the pain points of its leaving workforce.

Relaxed modern workplace

Relaxed modern workplace have free reign over your days as long as you completed your tasks. Managers are pretty laid back and everyone is friendly. Just in Hammersmith so if you live central or East it can be tricky to get to sometimes.

Productive and fun place to work with collaborative culture

A challenging and an exciting place to work, where collaboration is a value which is appreciated. Apart from that the science and the skill set of the employees is top-notch , majorly because of the world-class technologies and uptodate infrastructure available

Relaxed workplace and a good place to get settled

Dunnhumby is a nice place to settle, the working environment is relaxed. There are many opportunities to learn Big data technologies. Pros Relaxed working environment Good perks work-life balance Cons The leaning curve might be a bit slow

Fabulous place to work

I started as a graduate and it was a fantastic place to start my working career. Sadly I found I reached the ceiling of my role but I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a position in customer science and insights.

Jobs at dunnhumby

See more jobs

Would go back any time

Happy with company and leadership. The client needs changed and the result was my departure. I can't say enough good things about the brand. It's a great company with a great product.

If you are passionate about data science this is a good place to work. It provides good experience in working with some of the top brands and categories.

No self growth, Full of Politics and judgemental

Some managers want us to know and understand each and everything about their business in quick time without any client facing. Managers trust heavily on words of mouth. Efforts will be ignored if you're not good at flattering your superior.

Not a lot of opportunity

Got stuck in certain roles. Cool initiatives could not be done because of big overhead. Lots of smart and competent people but little trust and possibility to disrupt or innovate.

Lovely company to work for, lots of fun!

Lovely company to work for. They work hard and play hard! Great for young people leaving Uni, you will lots. There is room for progression for those willing to work hard. Lots of nights out!

Productive and Fun Place to work

Dunnhumby is a great place to work but they keep people on a lot of contracts, which isn't great. However, dunnhumby is great at moving employees around the company to give there employees opportunities.

Good Culture

Feel like a start up culture but trapped in lingering corporate processes; good flexible hours are useful and lovely offices. Sometimes poor communication from senior leadership

Productive and fun workplace with table tennis table

Good workplace, good work/life balance and opportunities to influence decisions and work practices. Excellent kitchen facilities, good location, free gym.

Supportive and Great Culture

Good culture, good place to work. Great colleagues. Great place for an analyst to learn. Good training and supportive network. Good work life balance and opportunities.

Good!

I was here for such a short time but everyone who works here gets the job done and works very hard to keep the company moving. I loved the open floor plan of the offices and the accessibility to people who are higher up.

Positive and professional workplace

I worked for dunnhumby's UK division as a contractor for 7 months and then as a permanent member of staff for a little over 5 months, and it was a rewarding experience. Working hours were standard, any required extra time for urgent assignments was well rewarded. There was always a good team spirit within the department I worked in, and management always ensured that they were approachable. I started as a contractor on a week-to-week basis -- for which I was suitably rewarded -- and when a permanent role arose it was a generous enough package that I gladly took the opportunity. The role was as a content developer in their digital media division, and though the workload was significant it was also enjoyable and gave me an opportunity to work with large brands on interesting promotional campaigns. I decided on a new pathway, however, after some months, but I left the company on good terms and with some regret as I was leaving a very comfortable environment: I was still part of the team until the last day. All in all, a good company to work for.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at dunnhumby. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• dunnhumby