Dynamic Beneficial Accord Marketing Pvt Ltd

Dynamic Beneficial Accord Marketing Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

India34 reviews

goodjobworkbusinesstimelifepeoplesalary

online & offline product sailing

Good place to work on incentive basis. Here is no fix salary incentive will be come on basis of product sale. in this starting training of 4 days has to attend.

Product selling

This company is very good in it's work. It's work is products selling. It's 350+centers in all India. It's fastest growing & india's no. 1 company. I'm so happy to do a work with this company

Dynamic Beneficial Accord Marketing Pvt Ltd insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Not proper work place

Not any security this type work.. because this is not a job but one type of mlm system business..not secure your career..not provide anyone salary because depend on sale and collect your commission..

Pros

One time

Cons

All freedom

Daynamic company is the business company Its a network marketing company and I need to fixed salary job he was company is not fox salary..so I need to this job in imidiatlly And I full support your work

Cons

This is good platform to achivers

It is the good platform form to avhiver but some times purchase processor stop that's why am leave that company .and it is gives to respect everyone and how to lead your outside life every one learn from this company

Its a good company.

Definitely its a good company and a suitable plateform all kind of people like aged or illiterate. Yes obviously there is a stressfull work bacause u have ti think also about your team. Its a gud source of learning about your future prefferences about your moral values about your will power etc.

Face so many difficulties, Handle different different personalities

Every day I wanted to give new activities for education. Make every mamber satisfied on own ideas to go forward. Those period for me like a golden time because I have learned there so many things like business skill, self Indipendent, business management, business development, Team handling, Money management.

Fun working place

This company is sales and distribution company his products is fashion ex clothes and shoes and man accessories. Product is very low quality and price is very high.

knowledgable plateform

it was good experience for me. this provide a business opportunities for the candidates, with indipendent work experience. helpful to cooperation and build all over career growth

They Called for a job and offer a business

They call for a job and offers a business! which is the garments sale & marketing we have to purchase and sal! Also they says that the job person is like a nauker..in training they trying to do brain wash pf person! Be aware!

That's good

Good company...good experience..... good colleague...... overall good experience........good culture...... good environment.....in my life great experience in this company

This company is overall best

Asort is best ds business industry. I am a independent Distrutar in asort.this company is work deal with fashion. Asort distributor also work one community.

Overall Summary

Dynamic Beneficial Accord Marketing Pvt. Ltd. is an Indian company dealing with direct Sales business to teach fashion apostles in every home of India and wants to reach the Globally renowned for its business..

It was a good company

When i started my job in this company I really feel very confident and i improve myself in this. When i work I learn many tricks to convince anyone our brand our culture our taxes our prouding moment.

Good opportunity

Nice culture, nice management, very respectful, all seniors are very hardworking .all seniors very knowledgeable.Tha quality of products no.1,Indian brand. Training very knowledgeable. Dream build.

I don't want to work there anymore.

That's a multi level marketing company. They invites people and tell about their products and also says you will get money much more money as you can't think. They told about their income process but, as they were told the person can't get that more money.

Not Good Enough

1. This is a Network Marketing Company. 2. There is No Fixed Salary, they only give incentives based on your work. 3. There is No Job Security. 4. Also Management is Not Good Enough. 5. This work is only good for those who want to make their carrer in Marketing feild.

the company was best place to work with and also gives family environment

I learned a lot about marketing strategies and team bonding strategies . This company provides other amenities yo enhance your other skills. It also provides strong policies to its customer for their work and future safety.

I am not satisfied this job

This company is good but income depends on own personal team, team building and selling the company products... Not every months sell the products dts y I am not satisfied this job.

Awsom workplace where everyone share his life experiences .

There is the awesome Workplace .where everyone can be the part and lead their life .from one pont to the peak level of the successor where he want to go .

Pros

Free

Cons

Free

Nice environment

I think this is only single company where we can find all those thing what we dream for future ... this company give us chance to fulfil all those things what u want ..

Pros

Good earning, helping staff, free accomodation, bright future, person can achieve its all dream if he has positive attitude for their life & dream

Cons

Person has to struggle in starting

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dynamic Beneficial Accord Marketing Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Dynamic Beneficial Accord Marketing Pvt Ltd with