Dynata

Dynata Employee Reviews

Not recommended for brilliance

Work Culture is a mix depending upon your team and whose leading, a bit high on office politics but a good to join as a fresher to gain insight into IT corporate but not a long-term career place overall If you are average this is the place for you.

Don't Trust This Company

I worked for a short time at this company and they failed to pay me for the time that I worked there. It is impossible to contact any employee or department there. There are no phone numbers supplied to you. You just have email addresses and they fail to respond. Even the US Labor department can't find a phone number to inquire about my back pay. As of right now I have not been paid for the time worked over a month ago. STAY AWAY! STAY AWAY! You will regret it if you work for them!

Collaborative experience

Lots of employee activities to get involved in. They are dedicated to creating an enjoyable employee experience in the company. They also have free meals in the office. As long as you are dedicated and work hard, advancement is easy because they are always expanding. You will have the opportunity to work with a global company.

Pros

Free meals, Rice allowance, transportation allowance, work from home

Cons

overtimes, work-life balance, sometimes heavy workload

terrible

the hiring process took almost two months from them to get back to me, tell me i had training and again didn't hear from them again for 2 weeks, you do have paid training but it's only 3hrs for one day, this job is only good if you need something to pass time while looking for something better, 10 dollars is not a good pay for anything especially when you making several calls a day, it's a telemarker job you will be calling after telemarker hours and you will get cussed out for it.

Pros

work from home

Cons

terrible pay for alot of calls, eos hours before your end shift and don't get paid for it, the website you use is wacky and terrible audio but tech people want to place the blame on you, the team chat you use is extremely slow

Difficult

It is very hard to get people to take the surveys that they give you. Most people cuss you out, hang up on you, and are very rude. They also never answer.

Its ok

Very low pay and there is alot of un fairness in the job its self. I lime doing the at home calling but the pay sucks then ive been shorted between 2-8 dollars the past 6 days.

Overworked yet underpaid

If you want to start your career in market research, this is a good company to start with. Unfortunately, you need to find a company that will provide a much better compensation and career advancement plan after several years working here. Most of the offshore employees are handling twice of the total projects their onshore counterpart is managing and that's very exhausting.

Okay

Not long term potential working here and they will cut your hours and then yiu will go in for shift and they will tell you to leave for the day right after you come in

Cut hours

They will not help you with IT problems on their end and then will cut your hours. They do not respond to concerns. If you don't get enough surveys you are penalized

Dying Industry; Boring/Repetitive Work

I worked here last summer. Quite a few of the higher ups were super awesome and really cared about me as a person, but there were a couple of people who seemed like it was their mission to belittle the people beneath them. Some of these people would misunderstand the directions that we (the agents) were given and would punish us for correctly following directions. This happened to me, and when I asked why they were deducting points from me for following directions, they gaslit me. This didn't happen very often, but this was a huge red flag and definitely tainted my opinion of this company. We also had company meetings where the boss would start sobbing in front of everyone and begging us to give them more hours, which most of us were not able to do. They really should have just hired more people. The work was extremely repetitive, but at least the hours were very flexible. A huge part of this job is cold calling people for surveys that could really just be sent out via email. Most people won't answer the phone, and when they do they get upset and think that you're trying to sell them something. This job is great if you're desperately looking for a job with flexible hours, but I don't think this type of job will last much longer since most people would rather take a survey online than on the phone.

Boring

You call and ask people questions and fill out a survey. I personally didn’t like it because people can be really rude or not answer which means you don’t meet the certain number of surveys you’re supposed to have which sucks. Its also redundant as heck. The schedule is very flexible though and management is nice. I would consider it a last option if multiple jobs were on the table.

Pros

Management is nice, flexible schedule

Cons

Redundant, people can be rude

good as starting point but you'll get overworked

1-hour break over up to 8-16 hr shift dictated by management when to get them so you'll tend to get hungry the whole time. And then 1 more hour of meeting after shift.

Remove hours at will

Spend hours dialung and dealing with their faulty programs and very inept IT onlu to find out that the time that you're not on the phone is completely wasted. You're only paid for the hours you're physically dialing. If their programs aren't working, you are penalized. If you're not assigned a project at the start of your shift, you're penalized even though you physically can not do anything about it. If you're scheduled till 12 they will boot you off at 10, no pay compensation just end of shift goodbye.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

Almost everything else

Easiest job ever!

All you’re doing is calling customers and interviewing them on quick surveys! You’re reading directly from a script so no real intellect is required lol. It’s definitely good for a side job! Easy money.

Worst job I’ve had

The interviews you perform are very biased and against my morals. Felt like I was helping perform surveys that were often republican biased. They want you to be pushy and invasive. Constant problems with their software. They constantly didn’t pay you for time that you poured into work that day (only when you’re technically on a phone call) so not an hourly wage. Plus the pay amount was horrible in general. Would not recommend.

great entry level work but not ideal for long term

It's a great place to work at first. but the longer you stay, the more you see yourself being stuck in terms of advancement. Tenure seems to be valued more than performance. eventually the work will pile up while your pay stay the same. The pay will no longer be competitive. The training is great and skills are transferable so it would be a good place to start your career. Most people who worked here found themselves finding better opportunities outside the company after some time.

Pros

free lunches, company phone provided

Cons

long hours, many barriers of advancement

Good for only who's desperate

Only thing good about this job is your able to work when you wanna work. The pay is horrible, management never reaches out until days later, you make one mistake your in trouble. The script you read is stupid in my opinion.

Boring and unfulfilling

It’s a call center job so it’s probably what you would expect. The day goes by very slow but the hours are pretty flexible. You get a couple of paid breaks which is nice and you can work on puzzle pages they give out while you make calls.

Flexibility

You can choose when and how much you want to work. Another thing is the pay comes every other day. but the management doesn't help most times. And one small mistake they will kick you out.

You'll be sorry.

They want you to work really hard to get people to take their surveys but the surveys are too often poorly written and if you can't get people to take their sad survey YOU get into trouble. Take the job but don't plan on being there too long. very high turnover rate.

It's a disaster. Stressful and no support most of the times. I have nothing else to say. You dial a lot of numbers on your shift and people will hangup before youcan even finish your introduction.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dynata. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Dynata with

Learn about Dynata in popular locations

• Dynata
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?