DynPro

DynPro Employee Reviews

If you are working with DynPro, you have no job security. If your job is gone, you are perish. So make this thing clear that you wont get any job trouble while working with DynPro. Job Security haunts everyone there.
Dynpro is very good consultency, gives salaries aa per committed day also HD responds very quickly. Company had branches all overover india.Indiindia and worked
Good place to work . I had learned many things about oracle. They will support very friendly to help everywhere. We learned many and improve our communication skills.
By journey at dynpro is very short . Is is good experience.The staff specially HR department was very co operative. If we talk about salary they offer as per market.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Leaves
It was a company who hire employees for other companies. It hired me for IBM India Pvt. Ltd. There is not much to tell about Dynpro as you would have least interaction with the company.
It is only contractor company and has good client base like IBM. It provide them with the skilled employees, who work at the client location and does not provide any tools or laptops as well
As thsi is a consulting company, wherein they provide full support along with clients to work on a freehand. Which includes a handsome salary package and make feel work freely.
Good Company. There is a career growth in this company. They have plenty opportunities and clients to work on. Environment is very good over there. Colleagues are operative.
Good client, good learning experience, excellent support from seniors,good flexible shifts, good perks and allowances. Management system is supportive
got chance to work automation.but here there is no job security. This is not recommendable since there is no guarantee when you will become a job less.
Provide clients with full life-cycle project implementation consulting expertise including assessments, blueprinting, system build, testing and go-live stabilization. Prepare and facilitate assessment/blueprint workshops to analyze clients’ business requirements. Consultant must be able to explain business reasons for utilizing functionalities and transform them into business SAP best business practice.
review : Dynpro India pvt ltd is out sourcing company in india, employees deployed into multiple companies across India,It has also having multiple branches in India job location: Bangalore,India
Learned how to handle level-1 support issues. Everyday work used to be more challenging. Good Work environment and supportive team members. It is very fun working with the team and also a very challenging team members. Hardest part of the job is to work with more intellectual and creative team members.
Pros
Used to have team lunches and outings for every quarter to make ourselves relaxed and refreshed.
Cons
During our Go-Live's we used to extend our work hours to make sure that everything is going fine, because of this we can have a proper sleep and satisfied job if our productivity is proper.
Dynpro provides the resources to IBM and other IT companies. Salary is less comparatively. You will be working in other IT companies until you are billed in that company, so bench strength is zero.
whenever you going to clinet side you need to submit the original marks memo once they check the background verification there will give the offerletter.
Like usual staffing vendor. It is always better to be a direct employee in companies they hire us for, since permanent employees get more benefit. The HR was average, she did not look on top of things.
It was fun working with the boss and team. There was lot of learning, it was fun in doing business development work, lot of traveling, meeting clients.
The good things Dynpro is Outsource based company ,the good that Dynpro implemented is Dotnet program and other necessary latest management program, Like PHP, Java and SAP
Worked really hard in this company..that's what i can say. You will be facing CEO or any management person and their meetings will always make you demotivated. Good thing is you will learn how to tackle and in a pressurized circumstances.
I learned many accounting process. Good Management Friendly Work place I works here as accounts payable, receivable, BRS and many accounting process BRS is most interesting and enjoyable part of job
Very good work environment,we con say Eco friendly environment, good cooperation from management and seniors. One can feel that he /she is working in comfort zone.