DynPro

DynPro Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Bengaluru, Karnataka16 reviews

Job _ oracle

Good place to work . I had learned many things about oracle. They will support very friendly to help everywhere. We learned many and improve our communication skills.

Good payroll

Dynpro is very good consultency, gives salaries aa per committed day also HD responds very quickly. Company had branches all overover india.Indiindia and worked

DynPro insights

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

its great place to work.

got chance to work automation.but here there is no job security. This is not recommendable since there is no guarantee when you will become a job less.

out sourcing company

review : Dynpro India pvt ltd is out sourcing company in india, employees deployed into multiple companies across India,It has also having multiple branches in India job location: Bangalore,India

Most integrated work environment with good team work

Learned how to handle level-1 support issues. Everyday work used to be more challenging. Good Work environment and supportive team members. It is very fun working with the team and also a very challenging team members. Hardest part of the job is to work with more intellectual and creative team members.

Pros

Used to have team lunches and outings for every quarter to make ourselves relaxed and refreshed.

Cons

During our Go-Live's we used to extend our work hours to make sure that everything is going fine, because of this we can have a proper sleep and satisfied job if our productivity is proper.

Ok to work for

Dynpro provides the resources to IBM and other IT companies. Salary is less comparatively. You will be working in other IT companies until you are billed in that company, so bench strength is zero.

Worked really hard in this company..that's it i can say

Worked really hard in this company..that's what i can say. You will be facing CEO or any management person and their meetings will always make you demotivated. Good thing is you will learn how to tackle and in a pressurized circumstances.

Good

I learned many accounting process. Good Management Friendly Work place I works here as accounts payable, receivable, BRS and many accounting process BRS is most interesting and enjoyable part of job

Contract employee to IBM

This is my first MNC and learnt good processes and technical. Worked for good and big environment Worked for UK project and no shifts. Good work environment.

Pros

nothing

Cons

Contact employee for IBM

Good

Good environment to startup career..have learnt complete recruitment process,onboarding,negotiating the package,cost effective..I worked at DynPro India full-time Pros Excellent working environment Extremely good support from the seniors. Good exposure

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

nice place to work

nice place to work...co-workers are very supportive, healthy atmosphere, learned many things in HR....good place to work....management is good

worst company ever worked

i have been working for last 6 years and working with dynpro from last 4 months .this is the worst company and strongly suggested not to join this company since will play with your career ..no job gaurentee and no leaves and no proper value given to you .initially will say contract to hire and will take more margins from clients (40 %) and will pay very less to you .

Good Place to work

Had to quit as i was a Contract employee and had to look out for greener pastures

Fun work place, no sports but lots of activity

Fun work place. start job from 9am till 6pm . so from 9 to 1 till my lunch break i used to source resumes and call the interested candidates rhen forward them to my Manager Amith Gulati ,

Pros

Free tea and coffee

Cons

Long lunch breaks

overall a very good company

overall a very good company, sure shot for the company to reach the top 500 fortune companies. Feel blessed to be a part of the company

Very Good Company

Helping a lot to improve myself Very good Organization Always there to help employee

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DynPro. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare DynPro with