e-Procurement Technologies Ltd

e-Procurement Technologies Ltd Employee Reviews

India21 reviews

companyworkjobniceworkingexperiencetimemanagement

Colleagues are supportive

I worked here before the month of first lockdown. It is nice place to work for fresher as well as experience. In customer support you have to make e-tender, e-auction and customer support. One of the most worst thing is that company never think about their employees. In lockdown they removed us with promise to rejoin. And in unlock they have started new recruitment for our post. There is very low increment. There is no matter how you're expert in your work but they never considered you.It's 10 am to 7.30 pm job timing. They removed all new joinee including me without any prior notice and terminate us. They provide work from home but didn't provide any internet and mobile expensive. They forced us for put the personal phone number on national level.

Pros

2nd and 4th Saturday off. Salary is good.

Cons

Poor management, always think about for company's profits.

Friendly work space , poor management

I worked at E-procurement Technologies for more then a year. Fun work space , friendly teammates. only nagative thing is poor managmnet and poilitics at upper level of compnay.

Pros

Fun work space

Cons

poor managmnet

e-Procurement Technologies Ltd insights

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Worse company to work with

No job security Too much politics You can not put your point ( or they will call you that u r not respcting ur senior No fixed time for increment. Increment rate is very low

Pros

Cons

Politics

it is very nice experience with my current company working from last approx 7 years, nice work culture and had a great team. except salary issue there are everything is fine.

good for freshers

Its good for freshers the everyone has to carry on. then a time will came when you want out from there and it happens every where I took the Job so always look out.

Great company

Only salary was the reason otherwise I had never resign from company. If this salary issue is not repeated, I 'll be grateful to join again with the company and feel happy to work with.

great company to work for

Professionally organized firm. Leading the market in eprocurement. Ample of opportunity for advancement Increment best in industry. Balanced work and life.

Good company to work with

Working at e procurement technologies ltd for 7 months and get good experience and knowledge Qa members are very supportive and also java team is also supported in many situations

Fun place

Good culture.employee driven organization.overall very nice experience.would recommend friends.good at employee engagement activities and work culture.

fun workplace

sometimes the work is boring and repetitive in nature. learned about promoting services in worldwide market. Very good job culture. When you bring sales you can enjoy at work place.

Good Working Environment

Those who can achieve they get the growth in no period of time, working culture is good. Very professional company to work with. One who want to learn they have future...

Good for a start up

Company need so many things to improve but it is good for a starting up your career as a fresher. Company need to work on employee satisfaction..........

Dedicated Workplace

Full time working at day shift. Nice management and helpful co-workers Hardest Part is work under sales pressure the most enjoyable part of job is achievements

Cons

e-Procurement Technologies Ltd is good company but company HR is very scene less and he doing misbehavior with the employee, he always paying politics with employee for his benefit Company Management is very good, they are very co-operative guys.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

marketing

i leant may things like how to present our company and communication skill and marketing tricks and how to convience people for our product

Its nice place to work but salary slab was fixed

Due to salary slab fixation i want to change this job, n the work experience was nice, colleagues are very nice helpful. ( hours we need to work, but the time policy is nice and manageable. I worked as Internal Auditor there in ISO/CMMI. I have implemented the CMMI from the scratch and conducted the Awareness training Sessions for all the employees.

Pros

timemangment

Cons

Saturday working day

Dont apply in this company

Just be at time if you are late then be ready to get half day salary cut for that particular day even if you are minute late. Managers are really helpful but leads are better for nothing. The most helpfull part will be played by some good co-workers. You will be able to leave office on time no late night works.

Pros

Get in time and leave the office on time

Cons

Senior's are hopeless and will not help in problems. Management is worst.

Work Place

It was a nice Experience to work with this Company. i learn that how to talk with people who are working in big organizations and how to deal with them. I learn that how the Marketing is most important department in any company.

Productive place to work here

I have learned team work and work with patience from this company.

Pros

Working environment is good

Cons

Performance evaluation

Examine the students in my school, made them fun in the lecture

This school, my job place is really very nice place which make you learn not only the real life experience but also teaches us how to behave with our colleagues, weather they are students or the classmates. The school also teaches you how to teach students when they are in trouble with their subjects or any other problems. The most beautiful part of your life in the school when your are a teacher is when the students are nearly equal to your age but they give you respect and they become your friend then the atmosphere in the class becomes friendly while lecture.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Checking exam papers

Good Product base Company

This is Good Company having good Procurement Products but non-technical management people is handling technical team.Co-worker are also good.

Pros

excellent products

Cons

its a partially it based company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at e-Procurement Technologies Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about e-Procurement Technologies Ltd in popular locations