EA Sports

EA Sports Employee Reviews

India8 reviews

Productive and fun environment

In some of the week days there was a lot of pressure, we have chat continuously but i believe i learned a lot and improved some of my skills and learned how to fit in any workplace. The best part was, the queries were related to games and i am interested in that field so, many times i relate to the problems and understand what the customer is trying to say.

Worst interview experince

Worst interview /.....And interviwers are sarcastic do not know how to behave in interview and hr also worst she asks worst questions and simplys says u r not selected.. Guys u can check google also about ea sports Same feeling hr is she is worst...

Productive and fun place

A great place to learn new stuff and good management. for gamers is the best place to have a wonderful learning space , outside place working experience . wonderful team .

Pros

wonderful

Cons

salary

Fun workplace but no advancement Best company I ever worked on. Good environment, co-workers n work place. but, salary and position advancement is n

Pros

Full gaming zone, great co-workers, environment n work place.

Cons

Salary and position advancement not good

Freelance Work and Play

It takes a little time to receive testing opportunities. As a Freelancer you are given a huge amount of opportunities. Very easy to test a game but you need presence of mind and to be good at games to learn and proceed further.

Pros

Work from home, Gaming, Play games to earn

Cons

nothing

Awesome place to hangout

love to be there for fun with work. it was my internship when I join, it was like I am in heaven of Game world. I was doing analysis in Excel there for customer review and players review for newly launch game BattleField 4 that time.

It's a best place to work with and enjoy personal life

i am really very happy to work with EA sports. i am serving it since last 3+ years. I would like to travel countries that's not possible here at EA project.

Pros

work balance and best work environment

Cons

travelling lacking

Design

What I know about ea sports is that frankly speaking that it has good gaming design and thats it I know sir..

Pros

games

Cons

games

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EA Sports. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare EA Sports with

• EA Sports
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?