Earth Infrastructures

Earth Infrastructures Employee Reviews

India89 reviews

infrastructureestaterealprojectsupportivesalarysalefree

Very Good

It was good experience for my career. Office infrastructure was good. Working environment was good. Staff activity was good. I was so very exciting to get this opportunity.

People are not safe and also working there is totally waste of time

I worked there for few months, in starting everyone pretend to be nice but at the end people started showing there reality do not ever apply job here You won’t find a single lady here and there is one who is just as toxic as the boss there,

Pros

Waste of time

Cons

Mental health is gonna spouled

Earth Infrastructures insights

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction

productive and fun working

Great experience working here..Great Ambiance...Colleagues are well educated and well behaved. Full support by Managerial department. Good management.Highly recommended.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Good

Earth infra was a fun place to work at. The job was stressful, but my manager was extremely supportive and my colleagues were great mentors as well as wonderful friends.

having 8 projects at a time

will have lot of products in my basket but similarly construction is not up to the mark, so sales are very brilliant but incentives are not recieved till date

Politics

There is no management... all are with some strategic perspective. No guidance no growth. They work with a very Poor environment . Worst data quality

Fun to work place

Great culture to work. Supportive management & senior people to help you whenever you need them. MNC culture to work. Exposure to market is great with huge potential.

good

I would like to work in a challenging and stimulating environment with opportunities to enrich my knowledge and to enhance my experience and skills, which help in contributing to the growth of the organization.

Productive workplace

A good place to start your career with to gain a good sales and marketing Skill. the work culture is even fun at work like. just some salry issues with them.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

salry

management is good

Only management staff is good enough, else no other quality in earth infrastructure. if you are with any senior person your job security level is high.

Fun productive

Good place to work overall environment positive but growth prospects we're limitedthere we're moments to give free expressionthe management flexible

Pros

Free expression

Cons

Unorganised

good company

it is a real estate co. i worked there for 1 year, i have learned many things about real estate co. managment was very good.some staff member was not good in behaviour. hrdest part of the job is late hours.

Pros

no free lunches.

Cons

very long hours

Work Life Cycle , Job Security

Good Place to learn and practice. Company has very good work environment and also have supportive staff ready to help and co prate. One can easily adapt the work environment.I managed the team very well so that they performed for the company i also gave valuable suggestions to my team and take active part in company meetings

Productive and fun place to work.

The slump in the industry and some wrong decisions by the company resulted in the problems of customer management and productivity of the company. The revenue generation became a major obstacle.

Pros

Nice and aggressive

Cons

Customer mis management

worst place

dont have much to tell about this company..worst place to work, politics all around in management and employees are blamed for no reason whatsoever. horrible experience.

Pros

near home

Cons

negative atmosphere

Good Place to practice your skills

Pros

Good Learning

Cons

politics

Filed work

It was a very gud culture in my previous company I like to work with full of joy and happiness I love my job because M person can not live without work in my working time

hard place to work

Pros

support staff was very nice

Cons

job is not secure now

Productive and Fun Workplace

It's a real estate company, having 9 projects in working. I am handling sales of all projects but after a year was given a full responsibility (as Project Head) of our Tech One project.

Pros

Working Atmosphere

Cons

Long Hours

Good managment,copreative co-workers. I have improved my knwoledge and technical skill. Friendly enviorment. productive. Fun workplace. Good communication, interpersonal, presentation and analytical skills. Strong in converting business requirements to project documentation and technical specifications.

pros

Cons

short hours

Not a good company

Not a good company to work with. Very unorganised sector with very much unfair means of making sales. The single unit got sold to multiply customers and the commitments of delivering projects were not at all fulfil.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Earth Infrastructures. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Earth Infrastructures