Earth Infrastructures
Earth Infrastructures Employee Review

April 19, 2017
Good managment,copreative co-workers. I have improved my knwoledge and technical skill. Friendly enviorment. productive. Fun workplace. Good communication, interpersonal, presentation and analytical skills. Strong in converting business requirements to project documentation and technical specifications.
Pros
pros
Cons
short hours
March 13, 2014
Same role
Assistant Sales Manager (Current Employee) - Noida , Delhi
Earth infra is a real estate co. its good to work but there are certain problem are there in managing the team like salary never dis verse on time
September 18, 2020
Office Executive (Former Employee) - Patna, Bihar
Great experience working here..Great Ambiance...Colleagues are well educated and well behaved. Full support by Managerial department. Good management.Highly recommended.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
August 23, 2020
BUSSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Former Employee) - Delhi, Delhi
It was good experience for my career. Office infrastructure was good. Working environment was good. Staff activity was good. I was so very exciting to get this opportunity.
  1. Good managment,copreative co-workers. I have improved my knwoledge and technical skill. Friendly enviorment. productive. Fun workplace