Earth Infrastructures
Earth Infrastructures Employee Review

March 26, 2014
I am a highly organized, creative and motivated professional with extensive experience in business development, currently employed with Earth Infrastructure Ltd(commercial Leasing ) a market leader in real state market in Delhi – NCR. In my present role, I am involved in high-level strategy development and am responsible for maintaining strong relationships with key contacts in existing accounts, as well as developing new contacts and relationships. I also keep a close eye on market trends and identify gaps and niches that represent new business opportunities. This involves continual business prospecting and bidding, and maintaining high volume pipeline management. I enjoy nothing more than big-picture, forward thinking but am also very analytically and thorough in developing business plans and strategies. I am very much a team player and thrive in a stimulating and dynamic environment. I am an MBA and a Bachelor of Science. My science background has given me technical expertise and extensive experience with CAD, CAM. I am also proficient in all Microsoft applications. My goal is to continue learning and developing my expertise in my future role. I believe that I would be a perfect fit for your organization and this is a role in which I could continue to exercise and broaden my business development skills.
March 5, 2016
Sr. Engineer (Current Employee) - Gurgaon, Haryana
Good managment,copreative co-workers. I have improved my knwoledge and technical skill. Friendly enviorment. productive. Fun workplace.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long Hours
February 4, 2015
sales and marketing manager (Current Employee) - Gurgaon, HR
As per my review is concerned. The main reason to join this company is to enhance sales and marketing skills. However, after joining this company i felt cheated as company did not provided proper team to me. Due to which i wasn't able to start work properly. As a fresher in real estate industry i was in need to have proper guidance. Further i can work with my strategies and talent. Secondly, Internal management is very poor and there is no standard of company in terms of communication. As a career oriented person i want to work in an environment where i can be able to enhance my communication amid professional skills. looking for best opportunity for now.
Pros
Designation and Salary Package
Cons
Less learning
May 8, 2014
Summer Intern (Former Employee) - Gurgaon, HR
there is pressure to perform all the time. no breathing space.
Pros
friendly work environment
Cons
no income
  1. I am involved in high-level strategy development and am responsible for maintaining strong relationships with key contacts in existing accounts, as we