Earth Infrastructures
Earth Infrastructures Employee Review

Productive but No Proper Internal Management

February 4, 2015
As per my review is concerned. The main reason to join this company is to enhance sales and marketing skills. However, after joining this company i felt cheated as company did not provided proper team to me. Due to which i wasn't able to start work properly. As a fresher in real estate industry i was in need to have proper guidance. Further i can work with my strategies and talent. Secondly, Internal management is very poor and there is no standard of company in terms of communication. As a career oriented person i want to work in an environment where i can be able to enhance my communication amid professional skills. looking for best opportunity for now.
Pros
Designation and Salary Package
Cons
Less learning
November 29, 2018
Same role
Sr. Sales & Marketing officer / Asst. Manager (Former Employee) - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
A good place to start your career with to gain a good sales and marketing Skill. the work culture is even fun at work like. just some salry issues with them.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
salry
November 4, 2018
Same role
Manager - Sales & Marketing (Former Employee) - Delhi, Delhi
Only management staff is good enough, else no other quality in earth infrastructure. if you are with any senior person your job security level is high.
March 5, 2016
Same location
Sr. Engineer (Current Employee) - Gurgaon, Haryana
Good managment,copreative co-workers. I have improved my knwoledge and technical skill. Friendly enviorment. productive. Fun workplace.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long Hours
  1. Productive but No Proper Internal Management