Earth Infrastructures

Earth Infrastructures Employee Reviews

It was good experience for my career. Office infrastructure was good. Working environment was good. Staff activity was good. I was so very exciting to get this opportunity.
Great experience working here..Great Ambiance...Colleagues are well educated and well behaved. Full support by Managerial department. Good management.Highly recommended.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Earth infra was a fun place to work at. The job was stressful, but my manager was extremely supportive and my colleagues were great mentors as well as wonderful friends.
I really enjoyed the outdoor work It was physical and when you finished the program you could see the work we had completed I enjoyed the onsite training very much The other workers were terrific and supportive
will have lot of products in my basket but similarly construction is not up to the mark, so sales are very brilliant but incentives are not recieved till date
There is no management... all are with some strategic perspective. No guidance no growth. They work with a very Poor environment . Worst data quality
Great culture to work. Supportive management & senior people to help you whenever you need them. MNC culture to work. Exposure to market is great with huge potential.
I would like to work in a challenging and stimulating environment with opportunities to enrich my knowledge and to enhance my experience and skills, which help in contributing to the growth of the organization.
A good place to start your career with to gain a good sales and marketing Skill. the work culture is even fun at work like. just some salry issues with them.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
salry
Only management staff is good enough, else no other quality in earth infrastructure. if you are with any senior person your job security level is high.
Good place to work overall environment positive but growth prospects we're limitedthere we're moments to give free expressionthe management flexible
Pros
Free expression
Cons
Unorganised
it is a real estate co. i worked there for 1 year, i have learned many things about real estate co. managment was very good.some staff member was not good in behaviour. hrdest part of the job is late hours.
Pros
no free lunches.
Cons
very long hours
Good Place to learn and practice. Company has very good work environment and also have supportive staff ready to help and co prate. One can easily adapt the work environment.I managed the team very well so that they performed for the company i also gave valuable suggestions to my team and take active part in company meetings
The slump in the industry and some wrong decisions by the company resulted in the problems of customer management and productivity of the company. The revenue generation became a major obstacle.
Pros
Nice and aggressive
Cons
Customer mis management
dont have much to tell about this company..worst place to work, politics all around in management and employees are blamed for no reason whatsoever. horrible experience.
Pros
near home
Cons
negative atmosphere
Pros
Good Learning
Cons
politics
It was a very gud culture in my previous company I like to work with full of joy and happiness I love my job because M person can not live without work in my working time
Pros
support staff was very nice
Cons
job is not secure now
It's a real estate company, having 9 projects in working. I am handling sales of all projects but after a year was given a full responsibility (as Project Head) of our Tech One project.
Pros
Working Atmosphere
Cons
Long Hours
Good managment,copreative co-workers. I have improved my knwoledge and technical skill. Friendly enviorment. productive. Fun workplace. Good communication, interpersonal, presentation and analytical skills. Strong in converting business requirements to project documentation and technical specifications.
pros
Cons
short hours
Not a good company to work with. Very unorganised sector with very much unfair means of making sales. The single unit got sold to multiply customers and the commitments of delivering projects were not at all fulfil.