Earth Infrastructures

Earth Infrastructures Employee Reviews in Delhi, Delhi

It was good experience for my career. Office infrastructure was good. Working environment was good. Staff activity was good. I was so very exciting to get this opportunity.
Only management staff is good enough, else no other quality in earth infrastructure. if you are with any senior person your job security level is high.
It was a very gud culture in my previous company I like to work with full of joy and happiness I love my job because M person can not live without work in my working time
Excellent working with Earth infrastructure ,learned allot while entering new industry from banking and insurance.workplace culture is very much professional.No time for personal calls is the hardest part .
management information or a practice exercise about a subject to be studied: Their teacher distributed a review for the exam.
Pros
free lunchs
Cons
Real Estate sector not performing to its fullest......Delay in project construction and handing over to buyers.....
Pros
Family like atmosphere, participation in all date value events.
Cons
Real estate industry does not meet deadlines
Good communication, interpersonal, presentation and analytical skills. Strong in converting business requirements to project documentation and technical specifications. Expert in Broker billing and Customer service. Experience in Team management,, coordination ,Back end support , People management , Facility management. CRM, ERP,Marketing , and Invoice. Well versed with Ms office & DMAIC
Pros
Good salary potential, Work in a comfortable environment, A decision-maker within an organization
Cons
long work hours, High-pressure position, Will need to advance to this position after years of work experience.
Good communication, interpersonal, presentation and analytical skills. Strong in converting business requirements to project documentation and technical specifications. Expert in Broker billing and Customer service. Experience in Team management,, coordination , People management , Facility management. CRM, ERP ,MIS and Invoice. Well versed with Ms office & DMAIC. 10+years Experience working in Team Management , Coordination ,Facility management, People management, Vendor management, Broker billing, Customer service, MIS,PMS, ERP, Invoice and PO.
Pros
Cons
long work hours, High-pressure position, Will need to advance to this position after years of work experience, High-pressure position
typical work is to acknowledge the entire work time i have very suitable environment when i started a job there after it will be go down .But overall the work is good .
Pros
i am always free
Cons
salary delay
I worked on commission for them and get clients on my own and convince then to invest. got all training and support from senior management.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Earth Infrastructures?
Professional environment, Work culture at earth is good, management is good and supporting/ help. job in earth infra is a good experience for me
Majorly looking Sales. managing the Site visits of team members.Handling their issues. and Achieving targets of my team every month.
Supportive management and cooperative co-workers. Most enjoyable in interactions with customers.
Pros
Unlimited earnings possibility
Cons
in this company i am working with happiness.my colleges are very supportive.
 Maintaining database of PAN INDIA print journalist and floating stories about the various developments of the company  Preparing new letters, annual reports, company brochures, website contents  Ensuring effective communication with other department for the smooth functioning  Handling ATL-BTL activities which includes media planning, buying, scheduling, advertising, digital marketing, outdoors, events, exhibitions and press coverage"s  Upload videos and Interviews of JMD’s on Website time to time  Organizing press conferences related to branch office openings, investor/broker meets.  Maintaining archives of print/electronic coverages of the spokes person of the company published in various publications/electronic media  Conduct research and develop feasibility studies to identify new events opportunities for the organization.  Regular disbursement of press releases, positioning papers and other client relevant information
Pros
free to work, good atmosphere, learning place
Cons
long working hours, 6 days working, less salary high work
There is no culture,This is not employee friendly company.
it was an interesting place to work in as all the co-workers were friendly and no pressure was there.
 Meeting prospective client to show the projects as per their requirement, need and budget.  Handling sales team for fresh booking/ resale of property.  Maintaining relationship with existing client and share regular update on new property.  Prepare presentation for various project  Managing and monitoring lead management system.  Generating regular MIS report and sharing it to top management.  Generating weekly/ monthly sales reports.  Drafting of all communications with customers like Proposal, Festive Greetings, Follow-up mail, Payment plan.  Executing all marketing activities like Mailer campaign, SMS campaign, Participating Property exhibitions, and broucher designing.
Earth infra is a real estate co. its good to work but there are certain problem are there in managing the team like salary never dis verse on time
I like working with this company.I learned very much from this job because this is not in my hometown.Working away from hometown is very tough.
There i learn so many things,,,,and it was a really fun of woking with them. My co worker was nice and HOD was really very helpfull...and the most enjoyable part was when they celebrated my birthday there.....
Pros
free launches
Cons
12 hours