Earth Infrastructures

Earth Infrastructures Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager

Good communication, interpersonal, presentation and analytical skills. Strong in converting business requirements to project documentation and technical specifications. Expert in Broker billing and Customer service. Experience in Team management,, coordination , People management , Facility management. CRM, ERP ,MIS and Invoice. Well versed with Ms office & DMAIC. 10+years Experience working in Team Management , Coordination ,Facility management, People management, Vendor management, Broker billing, Customer service, MIS,PMS, ERP, Invoice and PO.
Pros
Good salary potential, Work in a comfortable environment, A decision-maker within an organization
Cons
long work hours, High-pressure position, Will need to advance to this position after years of work experience, High-pressure position
earth infrastructures ltd is a real estate firm and a good place to work,its one of the pioneer of green building technology in there appt and offices
 Meeting prospective client to show the projects as per their requirement, need and budget.  Handling sales team for fresh booking/ resale of property.  Maintaining relationship with existing client and share regular update on new property.  Prepare presentation for various project  Managing and monitoring lead management system.  Generating regular MIS report and sharing it to top management.  Generating weekly/ monthly sales reports.  Drafting of all communications with customers like Proposal, Festive Greetings, Follow-up mail, Payment plan.  Executing all marketing activities like Mailer campaign, SMS campaign, Participating Property exhibitions, and broucher designing.
I can't really say that I have a typical day. I would love a typical day."Management is the art of getting things done through and with people in formally organised groups." One who works with another is co-worker.
Every day at Earth was a new day for me, everyday i had something new to learn from seniors about new process, new tasks, new aids to perform those tasks, new areas to think about "what new". Earth is a company which supports people with fresh minds and newer ideas. Management encourages out of the box thinking and gives chances to prove ourselves barring the constraints of age and experience. My co workers were amazing. We were more friends than colleagues. The hardest art of my job was extra hours i had to put in for additional trainings and intensive traveling across the country. But i enjoyed every bit of my job
Pros
less power distance
Cons
no health insurance