Earth Infrastructures

Earth Infrastructures Employee Reviews for Leasing Agent in Gurgaon, Haryana

Found 1 review matching the search
I am a highly organized, creative and motivated professional with extensive experience in business development, currently employed with Earth Infrastructure Ltd(commercial Leasing ) a market leader in real state market in Delhi – NCR. In my present role, I am involved in high-level strategy development and am responsible for maintaining strong relationships with key contacts in existing accounts, as well as developing new contacts and relationships. I also keep a close eye on market trends and identify gaps and niches that represent new business opportunities. This involves continual business prospecting and bidding, and maintaining high volume pipeline management. I enjoy nothing more than big-picture, forward thinking but am also very analytically and thorough in developing business plans and strategies. I am very much a team player and thrive in a stimulating and dynamic environment. I am an MBA and a Bachelor of Science. My science background has given me technical expertise and extensive experience with CAD, CAM. I am also proficient in all Microsoft applications. My goal is to continue learning and developing my expertise in my future role. I believe that I would be a perfect fit for your organization and this is a role in which I could continue to exercise and broaden my business development skills.