Earth Infrastructures

Earth Infrastructures Job Security & Advancement reviews

It was good experience for my career. Office infrastructure was good. Working environment was good. Staff activity was good. I was so very exciting to get this opportunity.
will have lot of products in my basket but similarly construction is not up to the mark, so sales are very brilliant but incentives are not recieved till date
Great culture to work. Supportive management & senior people to help you whenever you need them. MNC culture to work. Exposure to market is great with huge potential.
I would like to work in a challenging and stimulating environment with opportunities to enrich my knowledge and to enhance my experience and skills, which help in contributing to the growth of the organization.
A good place to start your career with to gain a good sales and marketing Skill. the work culture is even fun at work like. just some salry issues with them.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
salry
Only management staff is good enough, else no other quality in earth infrastructure. if you are with any senior person your job security level is high.
Good Place to learn and practice. Company has very good work environment and also have supportive staff ready to help and co prate. One can easily adapt the work environment.I managed the team very well so that they performed for the company i also gave valuable suggestions to my team and take active part in company meetings
It was a very gud culture in my previous company I like to work with full of joy and happiness I love my job because M person can not live without work in my working time
Pros
support staff was very nice
Cons
job is not secure now
good experience working at Earth infrastructure ,learned lot of new things at my work place.gain knowledge from my seniors .attending many session for personal growth.
Pros
lots of activities
Cons
timing
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Earth Infrastructures?
Excellent working with Earth infrastructure ,learned allot while entering new industry from banking and insurance.workplace culture is very much professional.No time for personal calls is the hardest part .
over all company is very good. company director is very down to earth.very nice company for freshers and experienced people.
Pros
free lunch and convenynce by company
Good for grooming of career good working condition and supportive staff to make career its a splendid company /provide chance to rise in terms of career and in terms of salary hike .
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hours working
Best In Industry ! Have got long term and big vision in reality .But due to the non supporting govt scheme its getting delay in executio. Repurcussion is payment stuck and delayinco struction.
Pros
Full Support For Sales Promotion
Cons
Delay In Construction
it is a worst company i will never work in that company job culture is worst they do not pay on time very bad worst company no job security very worst environment
Pros
nothing
Cons
so many
Earth infra is a very good co in lucknow which provides a better career and healthy work place to laern dailly life to increase the skills and knowledge..also very supportive staff.
As per my review is concerned. The main reason to join this company is to enhance sales and marketing skills. However, after joining this company i felt cheated as company did not provided proper team to me. Due to which i wasn't able to start work properly. As a fresher in real estate industry i was in need to have proper guidance. Further i can work with my strategies and talent. Secondly, Internal management is very poor and there is no standard of company in terms of communication. As a career oriented person i want to work in an environment where i can be able to enhance my communication amid professional skills. looking for best opportunity for now.
Pros
Designation and Salary Package
Cons
Less learning
There is no culture,This is not employee friendly company.
You can learn a unique style of Marketing and Sales experience and you can be a part of a rapid growth with overall development.
Overall Good Experience enjoyed working there....... Company's Projects are Excellent
It's a better experience in working this field but i didn't feel that this job is secure in this field.
Pros
Friendly Environment
Cons
Long way to go to convince the clients