Earth Infrastructures

Earth Infrastructures Work-Life Balance reviews

I would like to work in a challenging and stimulating environment with opportunities to enrich my knowledge and to enhance my experience and skills, which help in contributing to the growth of the organization.
Great experience working here..Great Ambiance...Colleagues are well educated and well behaved. Full support by Managerial department. Good management.Highly recommended.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Good place to work overall environment positive but growth prospects we're limitedthere we're moments to give free expressionthe management flexible
Pros
Free expression
Cons
Unorganised
it is a real estate co. i worked there for 1 year, i have learned many things about real estate co. managment was very good.some staff member was not good in behaviour. hrdest part of the job is late hours.
Pros
no free lunches.
Cons
very long hours
Good Place to learn and practice. Company has very good work environment and also have supportive staff ready to help and co prate. One can easily adapt the work environment.I managed the team very well so that they performed for the company i also gave valuable suggestions to my team and take active part in company meetings
It was a very gud culture in my previous company I like to work with full of joy and happiness I love my job because M person can not live without work in my working time
It's a real estate company, having 9 projects in working. I am handling sales of all projects but after a year was given a full responsibility (as Project Head) of our Tech One project.
Pros
Working Atmosphere
Cons
Long Hours
Excellent working with Earth infrastructure ,learned allot while entering new industry from banking and insurance.workplace culture is very much professional.No time for personal calls is the hardest part .
over all company is very good. company director is very down to earth.very nice company for freshers and experienced people.
Pros
free lunch and convenynce by company
Good for grooming of career good working condition and supportive staff to make career its a splendid company /provide chance to rise in terms of career and in terms of salary hike .
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hours working
MIS Reporting Validation Task, Management Requirement with Co-Worker Support for Dead-line meets. Rest of Details are same as previous Sub-Title.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long Hours
Good managment,copreative co-workers. I have improved my knwoledge and technical skill. Friendly enviorment. productive. Fun workplace.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long Hours
it is a worst company i will never work in that company job culture is worst they do not pay on time very bad worst company no job security very worst environment
Pros
nothing
Cons
so many
Supportive management and cooperative co-workers. Most enjoyable in interactions with customers.
Pros
Unlimited earnings possibility
Cons
in this company i am working with happiness.my colleges are very supportive.
I learned a lot from my boss, everybody was so co-operative.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No long hours
i will advice nobody should to join Earth Infrastructures Ltd.
There is no culture,This is not employee friendly company.
When i was worked on Back-log Profile, i think that was a typical day of my working life.
Overall Good Experience enjoyed working there....... Company's Projects are Excellent
I like working with this company.I learned very much from this job because this is not in my hometown.Working away from hometown is very tough.