Earth Infrastructures

Earth Infrastructures Employee Reviews

It was good experience for my career. Office infrastructure was good. Working environment was good. Staff activity was good. I was so very exciting to get this opportunity.
When i was worked on Back-log Profile, i think that was a typical day of my working life.
working environment is ok co-workers are very friendly senoirs are not supportive
Pros
free site visit cab facility
Cons
not supportive senoirs
Overall Good Experience enjoyed working there....... Company's Projects are Excellent
I am a highly organized, creative and motivated professional with extensive experience in business development, currently employed with Earth Infrastructure Ltd(commercial Leasing ) a market leader in real state market in Delhi – NCR. In my present role, I am involved in high-level strategy development and am responsible for maintaining strong relationships with key contacts in existing accounts, as well as developing new contacts and relationships. I also keep a close eye on market trends and identify gaps and niches that represent new business opportunities. This involves continual business prospecting and bidding, and maintaining high volume pipeline management. I enjoy nothing more than big-picture, forward thinking but am also very analytically and thorough in developing business plans and strategies. I am very much a team player and thrive in a stimulating and dynamic environment. I am an MBA and a Bachelor of Science. My science background has given me technical expertise and extensive experience with CAD, CAM. I am also proficient in all Microsoft applications. My goal is to continue learning and developing my expertise in my future role. I believe that I would be a perfect fit for your organization and this is a role in which I could continue to exercise and broaden my business development skills.
Finalising Internal audit and accounts, nice management, nice co workers and due to higher politics in organisation, it is difficult for a genuine person to exist without playing politics
Pros
Good management
I learnt a lot from this company how to generate business for channel partner. Good managment for every ocassion or festival. In earth so much cooperative members have. In my point of view there is no hardset part but when market is down then nothing will happen. Most enjoyable part of the job is if you achieve some times your monthly target then your party time will be start.
Earth infra is a real estate co. its good to work but there are certain problem are there in managing the team like salary never dis verse on time
It's a better experience in working this field but i didn't feel that this job is secure in this field.
Pros
Friendly Environment
Cons
Long way to go to convince the clients
• Earth infra structure ltd. Noida • Designation: Business Development Manager Responsibility / Working Area:-  Responsible for sales of the projects .  Manage & maintain the order activities.  Organize promotional campaigns .  Problem Solving of End User Consumers. Strength • Helpful • Leadership Quality • Communication skills • Decision-making capability
i learned last 6 yr how to handle sales team in field & office. my hardest part of the job is sale concept selling. most enjoyable part of the job is sale the sale.
I enjoy my work here & learn a lot from this company, Its management is overall good but as every company has some pros & cons this company also have some good as well as bad things.
Pros
friendly environment.
Cons
long working hour, delay in salary, no job security
a gd management practice, having good business ethics, full support to its employee.
Company Atmosphere is good for all level in a team or else. The company works in real estate vertical.A well known company to all.The team handling experience is good.My work responsibility is to communicate with the clients,maintaining database and follow up with them.
.good period of learning while solve the queries of client,most great part of the job is to great support in any kind of nature i required.
Pros
free lunches & entertaiment allowance
Cons
less leaves & long duration of working
I like working with this company.I learned very much from this job because this is not in my hometown.Working away from hometown is very tough.
I can't really say that I have a typical day. I would love a typical day."Management is the art of getting things done through and with people in formally organised groups." One who works with another is co-worker.
We have to hard work every day And we learn lots and lots of thing form this company Management is very gud And we have a friendly Environment and supportive too We have a day to day target and we have to day in our time limit as well as we enjoy our work as we have time to time activity and fun
Pros
Partiesss
Every day at Earth was a new day for me, everyday i had something new to learn from seniors about new process, new tasks, new aids to perform those tasks, new areas to think about "what new". Earth is a company which supports people with fresh minds and newer ideas. Management encourages out of the box thinking and gives chances to prove ourselves barring the constraints of age and experience. My co workers were amazing. We were more friends than colleagues. The hardest art of my job was extra hours i had to put in for additional trainings and intensive traveling across the country. But i enjoyed every bit of my job
Pros
less power distance
Cons
no health insurance
Earth is a growing group and i am feeling great to be a aprt of this growing venture so that i can grow together.
Pros
aggressive, growing
Cons
not yet
my daily work is to meet the client and explain our project detail and if the client show intrest than its our duty to take him for site visit and than fic the deal after a meeting with my manager...where meetin with client is fix by the calling department.
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
less interaction between employee