EAST COAST RAILWAY

EAST COAST RAILWAY Employee Reviews

India6 reviews

god place . to work

people were helpfull.. theymake us learn more we had intership there for 1 month and came to learn about web development. many things about railways ...

Absolutely East coast Railway is the best in Indian Railways. Very peaceful atmosphere and best, location and all officers are friendly

The best Railways is East coast Railway and Waltair Div is the best. Employees are so cooperative but every one having caste discrimination feelings inside and at a circastic situation they express caste discrimination. If you are born in upper caste you will be given more value.

Pros

All facilities available

Cons

Long hours working is a problem

job security ,salary,mangament and job culture was good

i have experience in construction of bridges,buildings,concrete sleeper plant production,quality control. i have experience in maintenance of buildings ,bridges etc.,

in need of better scope,better salary.

I am working in east coast railways as a sr. technician since 2002.I am working in the construction wing.I have experiences of various type of signalling gears installation ,testing & commission. I want some extra opportunity,in which I got the job satisfaction.

Pros

job security, pension, medical facility.

Cons

min. salary, irregular working hour, improper working condition.

Job is not so good

Job is not so good because there is no learning new things. No coorperation between staffs, always they making negetive words etc

Pros

Near office from my home

Cons

No job security, salary very low

Carrier Advancement is stagnent

Learned about breakdown and crisis management. The most difficult part of this job is no schedule of working hours Job security is very good but no carrier advancement. Co-workers are well trained and cordial to work assigned.

Pros

nil

Cons

no fixed working hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EAST COAST RAILWAY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• EAST COAST RAILWAY