Easy Solutions

Easy Solutions Employee Reviews

A small but good company

It is a very small company with owner working as a team. Great experience. You get to learn about the technology you use. They work like a family together.

Pros

Great collegues

Cons

Very low package system

productive but not secured

i was asked to write 10 pages per day, the work was comfortable but the salary was not given, even after the work submission. Overall experience was good but the only problem was not receiving our payout

New Market goals learnt.

Good place to work with new understandings. get idea of financial markets and how to service customers when no tangible product is available. Have to work as per customer needs and time.

So much Learning our work place

We have get lot of experience in this company for ex; How to deal with customs and customers and then how can give to the customer statusfaction. Day by day how to mold it our self. How to deal with VAT and TDS extra.

Pros

Give to one hour break

Cons

Long Hours

Protective and Dynamic

Learned team co-ordination, intruder alarm systems. colleges are friendly. Management is fair. long distance to travel makes more tired. While all job completed successfully.

Pros

friendly, flexibility and Resposible

Cons

overload.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Easy Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Easy Solutions