eCentric Solutions Pvt Ltd

eCentric Solutions Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

Keep doing hard work but you won't get rewarded, Very good for freshers that want to start their career here butif you are an experienced than the company pays very less salary to experienced people.
Management is not good, we need to provide a quality training to candidates but company will hold our expenses then how can we do that. There are only report required, work is not important so I resigned.
i had learn a lot from there , good work place all staff cooperative, i had work here for 2 years, but now i want to change for salary hike. now i am going to miss ecentric solutions.
Completely disgusting.Tge management is never cooperating with the employee.They never settled the enquiries from the employees.They don't credit the Salary ever on time.The HR is totally illiterate and have no manner to talk to an employee.TheAccount Department has no idea regarding employees salary and PF balance,All the management employees and the administration is either fraud or completely wrong.The company should be banned by the government.
It's 3 rd party payroll, need to improve management of company it's should be employee oriental. Helping environment is there which important for employees.
It is very great working with such a Good Management at ecentric pvt. ltd. company .the work environment is great.It is the most enjoyable job i ever did.
I was employed at one of their outsourced clients. and belive me this has been my worst decision ever. The contract said that we shall receive our salary by the 15th of the month but every time they failed to deliver at the said time. The admin from the client company had to call and mail them up repeatedly to remind them of their duties which was merely checking the attendance sheet as sent by the client company and pay the salary. I resigned after working with them for a period of time after following all the procedures for resignation and still waiting for them to clear me all my pending dues.
Cons
delayed salary, repeated violation of the contracted clauses, irresponsible incharges
Irresponsible management peoples, they won't care about your roles, achievements, requirements. Only thing their need is to keep their clients happy. Moreover your exit will not be smoother here.
Pros
Cons
Don't suggest this company for your friends
worst organization ever, salary delay, no response we get.it has been 7months i submitted my Pf REQUEST and it is still in endless process. i regret i worked in this.
Day of work so smooth and enjoyable. Many part of things learnt included professional and personal. No doubt in management , it was totally structure and managed. The workplace part , as everyone wants their workplace culture , the same was their.
Windows server admin active directory website admin hardware maintain operatomg system Imstallation maintain server I drank structure hardware completely it solution
Pros
Windows server admin
Cons
Windows server admin
The company not provide salary on time. every month the salary credited between 10 to 15th. The company not caring about employees. Not responding and negligence. Did't lift the calls.
Being new company company work pressure is high and salary pay is on 7th. Salary offered is very good but payments dates are problem and unreachable targets.
The company was good as it was my first company. I use to work at client location then also I didn't face any issue with the management and HR. the issue use to get resolve on emails on same day.
Pros
Good management
Cons
Low salary
This is my 3rd firm I am working with and the environment is so natural and friendly that we can feel as if we are at home. All the colleagues are like more than friendly and helpful and the manager Surya Kiran Kale is so friendly and adorable and austere. He is treating his employees like his own kith n kins. One must have a manager like him only then we can enjoy our work environment so lively.
Pros
everything is like home
Cons
Na
This is my Vendor Company by NIC. There are take to much delay to realease the salary from there end. Required to many call from different person. But there other services like joining formalities , ducumentation are to good.
Cons
Poor Salary Management
No work-Life balance. No recognition to resource who really work hard. Hire and fire policy. No hikes, bonus. Managers never listen resource voice. Bossism
Pros
No pros
Cons
I think this company is one of the worst company in India. No secure life in it of any employee, not good management in there. Only tension in this company. No any support from company. Even 1 star is more then expectation.
I was worked with ecentric previously it is good company, they will give you brighter life, good response for your concerns from everyone. Good Mangement(I can give highest rating for management and managers)
I never recommend anybody to work with this company! If you are capable to grease the hierarchy, things may start favouring!!!
Pros
Cons
Many
Company many times holds salary employees for three months sometimes more than that. No formal environment Suppose you have not received salary of previous month then you need call then every day then every day management will give you answer "AAJ HO JAYEGI" no emails allowed For pending salary they will asked Bank statement four to five times once week As per management Bank does salary not Company (eCentric Solutions Pvt Ltd)
Pros
Cons
Many