eCentric Solutions Pvt Ltd

eCentric Solutions Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

India31 reviews

companymanagementgoodworkecentricemployeesolutionworking

Worst management

Most worst work experience I have in this company. How much you work harder but no one will appreciate you and management of Ecentric is just 3rd class

Good Place to Work and Learn

I'm Working in Paradigm Infotech from last 3 plus years Job Security and Standard Salary Structure Job Work life Balance Good Job Culture Friendly Work environment Free Hands to work

Pros

Friendly Work environment, Best Platform for freshers

Cons

No Transport for Night Shifts Employees.

eCentric Solutions Pvt Ltd insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Energizing work tasks

If you want to earn more money than this is not the right place.

Keep doing hard work but you won't get rewarded, Very good for freshers that want to start their career here butif you are an experienced than the company pays very less salary to experienced people.

There are no interview conduct

Management is not good, we need to provide a quality training to candidates but company will hold our expenses then how can we do that. There are only report required, work is not important so I resigned.

good work place. good company

i had learn a lot from there , good work place all staff cooperative, i had work here for 2 years, but now i want to change for salary hike. now i am going to miss ecentric solutions.

Hectic and completely unhealthy environment

Completely disgusting.Tge management is never cooperating with the employee.They never settled the enquiries from the employees.They don't credit the Salary ever on time.The HR is totally illiterate and have no manner to talk to an employee.TheAccount Department has no idea regarding employees salary and PF balance,All the management employees and the administration is either fraud or completely wrong.The company should be banned by the government.

Good

It's 3 rd party payroll, need to improve management of company it's should be employee oriental. Helping environment is there which important for employees.

good company

It is very great working with such a Good Management at ecentric pvt. ltd. company .the work environment is great.It is the most enjoyable job i ever did.

Worst management and work ethics.

I was employed at one of their outsourced clients. and belive me this has been my worst decision ever. The contract said that we shall receive our salary by the 15th of the month but every time they failed to deliver at the said time. The admin from the client company had to call and mail them up repeatedly to remind them of their duties which was merely checking the attendance sheet as sent by the client company and pay the salary. I resigned after working with them for a period of time after following all the procedures for resignation and still waiting for them to clear me all my pending dues.

Cons

delayed salary, repeated violation of the contracted clauses, irresponsible incharges

Poor place to work. More over Ecentric is just a consultancy.

Irresponsible management peoples, they won't care about your roles, achievements, requirements. Only thing their need is to keep their clients happy. Moreover your exit will not be smoother here.

Pros

Cons

Don't suggest this company for your friends

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at eCentric Solutions Pvt Ltd?

worst organization ever, salary delay, no response we get.

worst organization ever, salary delay, no response we get.it has been 7months i submitted my Pf REQUEST and it is still in endless process. i regret i worked in this.

Day of work so smooth and enjoyable. Many part of things learnt included professional and personal. No doubt in management , it was totally structure and managed. The workplace part , as everyone wants their workplace culture , the same was their.

Windows server admin

Windows server admin active directory website admin hardware maintain operatomg system Imstallation maintain server I drank structure hardware completely it solution

Pros

Windows server admin

Cons

Windows server admin

Worst company never seen in my life.

The company not provide salary on time. every month the salary credited between 10 to 15th. The company not caring about employees. Not responding and negligence. Did't lift the calls.

Fun workplace but work pressure is high

Being new company company work pressure is high and salary pay is on 7th. Salary offered is very good but payments dates are problem and unreachable targets.

The company was good as it was my first company. I use to work at client location then also I didn't face any issue with the management and HR. the issue use to get resolve on emails on same day.

Pros

Good management

Cons

Low salary

a dream place to work and grow

This is my 3rd firm I am working with and the environment is so natural and friendly that we can feel as if we are at home. All the colleagues are like more than friendly and helpful and the manager Surya Kiran Kale is so friendly and adorable and austere. He is treating his employees like his own kith n kins. One must have a manager like him only then we can enjoy our work environment so lively.

Pros

everything is like home

Cons

Na

Poor Management Reagrding Salary

This is my Vendor Company by NIC. There are take to much delay to realease the salary from there end. Required to many call from different person. But there other services like joining formalities , ducumentation are to good.

Cons

Poor Salary Management

Worst place to work

No work-Life balance. No recognition to resource who really work hard. Hire and fire policy. No hikes, bonus. Managers never listen resource voice. Bossism

Pros

No pros

Very Worst company: No any facilities

I think this company is one of the worst company in India. No secure life in it of any employee, not good management in there. Only tension in this company. No any support from company. Even 1 star is more then expectation.

Good Work Environment & Mangement

I was worked with ecentric previously it is good company, they will give you brighter life, good response for your concerns from everyone. Good Mangement(I can give highest rating for management and managers)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at eCentric Solutions Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare eCentric Solutions Pvt Ltd with

• eCentric Solutions Pvt Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?