eClerx

eClerx

eClerx Employee Review

Best place for Freshers

EClerx services(Airoli) basically have three verticals namely Financial Markets, Information technology and customer support. I was under Financial Markets vertical. it was a great experience as it was my first job. I learnt about derivative markets. new joiners were given MS Excel and SQL basic training. this company is good at fresher level but appraisals are not upto mark.

Same role

Productive and fun loving place with enhance ment of your knowledge.

Eclerx was a very good experience and I got the opportunity to enhance my knowledge. Management is supportive and encouraging but the salary and benefit structure needs to better and similar as per market.

Best for freshers.

eClerx is a very good company where a fresher/experienced person can start there career in finance field, excellence with good environment, excellent skills and interesting process.

Na

It's one of the best company, I have learned about good team player, analysing each situation and problem, Management is too good to solve employees problem their quick response would really acceptable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at eClerx. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare eClerx with