eClerx logo
eClerx

eClerx

eClerx Employee Review

Terrible

Terrible place of “business”. Your never paid correctly or on time. I don’t recommend anyone working here. The managers are terrible and they fire people for their own benefit they show no empathy towards the employees. If a family member of your passes away just know that you will still be expected to show up for work and you will be hassled. There is nothing more to say about this terrible place. Iykyk it’s not something I recommend for my people to just be humiliated and sent on about our business when we have real life issues.

Pros

N/a

good place

nice place to work with eclerx if i get a chance to rejoin i will definetly go....... i have recomended my friends to join the company...... with a good culture..

managers are really great

Its good place to work as you have flexible schedules and managers are really supportive. Also interaction with foreign clients is helpful as per future prospective.

Fun with work

Best for startup. Great peps to work with. Fun activities with balanced work. Awesome transport facility and flexible time shifts. Never get bored during work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at eClerx. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare eClerx with