eClerx logo
eClerx

eClerx Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Great place if you're a fresher

Eclerx is a great place if you're new to the Investment Banking Operations Industry and you will get to learn a lot about the Global Financial Markets if you are in the FM team. I really had a great experience and was happy to get this as my first job.

Inclusive and supportive work enviroment

The roll is easy to learn although the training can be a bit rushed. They do try to provide a fair amount of support staff once you are on the floor. There is also opportunity to earn additional money through incentives and OT.

fun workspace, friendly work culture

workp-lace culture is too good, friendly working environmen, timely salary,games n acivities very good, clientile also good to communicate. colligues and team supportive.

Terrible

Terrible place of “business”. Your never paid correctly or on time. I don’t recommend anyone working here. The managers are terrible and they fire people for their own benefit they show no empathy towards the employees. If a family member of your passes away just know that you will still be expected to show up for work and you will be hassled. There is nothing more to say about this terrible place. Iykyk it’s not something I recommend for my people to just be humiliated and sent on about our business when we have real life issues.

Pros

N/a

Great work life balance, transparent organization, good culture, limited hierarchy shows growth prospects, learning environment, Management is good

eClerx believes in upskilling people, gives opportunities and management is youth driven and give opportunity to freshers.Multiple Clients gives great horizontal growth opportunity.Culture is great and management is approachable.Limited hierarchy motivated to stay back and get the promotion and exposure to bigger portfolio

Pros

Quarterly party, Fun activities, Focus on training and development, shift allowances

Cons

Salary offered is not as per market standard

Poor Management

The management is horrible. If you ask for assistance the give you excuses. Asking for help you will get a different answer each time. They feel obligated to disrespect you, but will like for you to respect them.

Benefits

Cons

Everything else besides benefits.

Good Exposure and Nice Work Environment

Overall It's a Nice Place to work. The only disappointing thing was I didn't receive the promised package during the time of campus hiring. But work life balance and work environment is literally perfect.

Productive environment

Very well organized and trained work culture. Management and reporting managers are very supportive. Salary is too less if you are a new joiner. They are paying good salaries to employees who are working for more then 3-4 years. Promotion chances are not very good and yearly increment is a dream here, Work culture is good and they have parties yearly to boost up morale of the employees.

Pros

Work pressure is not much

Cons

Less salary

Poor Management

Stressful environment unprofessional attitudes of managent want your assistance to work more hours do not speak or even know your name but when higher management come around speaks then.

Pros

Days off

Cons

Management and poor assistane

Could do better

Classic consulting firm so we are more involve with the clients than with the internal colleagues. Indian firm so lot, if not all the management is fromthat background

Jobs at eClerx

See more jobs

Productive and fun loving place with enhance ment of your knowledge.

Eclerx was a very good experience and I got the opportunity to enhance my knowledge. Management is supportive and encouraging but the salary and benefit structure needs to better and similar as per market.

A good place to work but can be better

Describing my overall experience of 10 years is that you can be assured about job security and have a work life balance but it depends on the process and the management you are working for.

Everything is good, except the salary part

Everything is good. Managers are professional when I was working there. The only issue is salary, they pay peanuts. If you are fresher and want to start your carrer than it is still ok.

Stressful!

Beware of this place if you ever want to have a life outside of work. You have to perform well in order to get a good schedule, if not you’re screwed and will get the worst schedule, and have to stay with that schedule for 3 months! Management is never on time for breaks or lunches.

Pros

Work from home available, Hour lunch

Cons

Shift bid, management

Analysts

Good and can learn more new things nice place they do fun activity, no pressure , helping hr, floor fun activities , celebrating each and every festival sports activities,

Senior process analyst

Good company to work for investment banking. User friendly environment. Women safety is first priority. Shift Time is good for women to work. Day shift for women

Starting Monday

Just looking to see what I'm getting into. The employment process seems pretty fast. I'm hoping this goes well. I begin on Monday, and I really dont have a lot to say.

Great company to start your career.

I have learned a lot from this company which is not only the process but also work ethics ,punctuatllity and management.Being my first company eclerx has provided me with great support to help me obtain knowledge and skills to persue my career in the financial markets.

Good place to work if you dont expect much salary or dont want to work too hard

Mostly work in eClerx is manual entries, if you are lucky then you can get into teams that do really good work. eClerx works on the principle of cheap labor so you might not get the advantage of learning great technologies here

Pros

Work flexibility

Cons

Not adequate salary, No substantial benefits

Good working environment

A good company with nice HR policies. Supportive Managers. Lot of new things to learn and move into different verticals. Good infrastructure. Nice career opportunities.

Pros

Bimonthly bonus

Cons

No transport for night shifts

New hires

I’m on here To simply check the reviews and see what it is like working with this company. I will start on Monday and I’m excited to see what the possibilities are

Ask a question about working or interviewing at eClerx. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare eClerx with