eClerx

eClerx Employee Reviews

Great place if you're a fresher

Eclerx is a great place if you're new to the Investment Banking Operations Industry and you will get to learn a lot about the Global Financial Markets if you are in the FM team. I really had a great experience and was happy to get this as my first job.

Nice place to work

Training was extremely good Nice pay and facilities Projects were good and good exposure with clients. Supervisors always helped new comers in everything.

HoodClerx is very ghetto we didn't get paid on time, and they are always fighting.

Do not apply run! They had crabs in the lady's bathroom the women there are nasty. They did not even want to tell us they had crabs in the bathroom. They fight like cats and dogs the police is always out there.

It’s definitely an experience

They don’t care about anyone out there. They change guidelines, rules, schedules and jobs everyday without warning or care about your ability. I started without sales to 1 sale a month then 5 sales a month or termination or suspension till further notice. They also had bugs

Nice place to work and nice people to work with

It's a really a nice place to work because the environment of the organization is quite good to be in the office, and the people around you always make you comfortable to work being relaxing person so whenever you are there at front of your manager or anybody they also ask whether you can work or you getting any trouble relvent to your job if we have they try to solve that.

Amazing workplace

I loved working there, No stress, Friendly employees, they are having recreational room also with pool table and Play stations. Fast paced culture and good management.

Bad place to work

Having no sense about the work culture Its more like a domestic call center Eclerx is losing projects because of not providing quality work to the client The upper management take good care of girls than work if they will keep on losing the projects they will be no better than competent

Need to improve

I spent 5 years there. My experience was at Eclerx like I'm worked as labour. There are many managers are there who do not work an hour just moving on floor with their laptop but getting high salary like natasha dogara. She is one of the stupid lady over there she was responsible for many ramp ups process like s4 sale nse others also She come to office everyday for show their pendu stuff nothing else and always showing their work like is the only one who run the Eclerx.

Good Company

Very good experience in eclerx company staff work environment work location cafeteria sports facility everything was superb...............................

Nice place to work

Pretty laid back place to work. The training needs a little work and rules needs to be enforced. People should be held accountable for their actions.Great place to work but I feel it would be a better place if we had better management and leaders. There is not enough help or floor support and the ones we do don`t half want to help you.

Jobs at eClerx

See more jobs

I really good company to start carrer

I have joined eclerx as a fresher and today I have total 2.5 years experience. There are very challenging and n no of opportunities in eclerx. I have started my career in eclerx as a analyst and got promotion after successful and hard working of two years.

Good, but should have more technical work

Good training place, where you can learn new tools as they have tied up with different organization for same.Working on improving quality of work from just Excel based to tools based

Very Good place to work.

Happy to work there. There are many things to learn like eCommerce, Digital marketing platform, working on data, applying excel formulas, opportunity to make some macros and get rewarded. Very good management. Managers are very supportive. Nothing came across hardship. Every friday there was some games and in every quarter there were outings.

One of the best organization

eClerx Services Limited is engaged in providing Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) services to global companies. The company provides data management analytics solutions and process outsourcing services to a host of global clients through a network of multiple locations in India and abroad.

Fun Workplace

Good organization to a give start for the career. Good exposure toward the organization's work culture for freshers. Happy to start my career with this organization.

Na

Very good managers of you lucky. They honor they workers and go over an beyond for you. No hassle if you need time off. Let’s you breathe and be yourself.

Work life balance with friendly people and management

Can learn whole derivatives market Nice location Office area is very nice and clean Good management Friendly people. Worklife balance Very nice company for learning whole IB system

Good work life balance

Good work life balance, flexible shift. Management ensures backfill of available resource and do not lay off employees. Growth opportunities very few.

Best start for freshers

Eclerx is a good start for anyone's career. Opportunity to learn alot. Management is good. They Will give you every opportunity to learn if you are willing to.

Worst company environment

Politics for promotion and increments. Wrong comitmemts at interview times. Less experienced people rules experience persons just because of leaders favourite. Worst company to persue with your future.

Productive and Fun work place for Employees

Eclerx is one of the best organizations I've ever worked with. The best part about it is it's management that is really strong. They take every small issues seriously and targets on the resolution of the concerns for their smooth operations. They also offer bi-monthly bonus to their employees from the companies profit, that is really good and act as a source of encouragement to their employees to work hard and achieve daily targets. Also the companies structure is very professional and has good working environment. They've a big cafeteria that offers lots of different varieties of food with different cuisines.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at eClerx. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare eClerx with