eClerx logo
eClerx

eClerx Employee Reviews

Great place if you're a fresher

Eclerx is a great place if you're new to the Investment Banking Operations Industry and you will get to learn a lot about the Global Financial Markets if you are in the FM team. I really had a great experience and was happy to get this as my first job.

Starting Monday

Just looking to see what I'm getting into. The employment process seems pretty fast. I'm hoping this goes well. I begin on Monday, and I really dont have a lot to say.

Great company to start your career.

I have learned a lot from this company which is not only the process but also work ethics ,punctuatllity and management.Being my first company eclerx has provided me with great support to help me obtain knowledge and skills to persue my career in the financial markets.

Good place to work if you dont expect much salary or dont want to work too hard

Mostly work in eClerx is manual entries, if you are lucky then you can get into teams that do really good work. eClerx works on the principle of cheap labor so you might not get the advantage of learning great technologies here

Pros

Work flexibility

Cons

Not adequate salary, No substantial benefits

Good working environment

A good company with nice HR policies. Supportive Managers. Lot of new things to learn and move into different verticals. Good infrastructure. Nice career opportunities.

Pros

Bimonthly bonus

Cons

No transport for night shifts

New hires

I’m on here To simply check the reviews and see what it is like working with this company. I will start on Monday and I’m excited to see what the possibilities are

IT needs more and useful people.

IT department in Fayetteville site needs more people who can do the job and less people sitting idly by. Yearly reviews shouldnt be the same for everyone it should be based off of your work for the year. Same with compensation/bonuses.

High stress but fulfilling! Expanding really fast...Good opportunities for growth!

Good place if you're willing to make an effort to be successful. Offer overtime more often than not. I work 50-60 hours a week and make more money than some others that work 2 or 3 jobs...and I don't have to learn 2 different jobs! They need reliable people and place high confidence and provide opportunities. Most supervisory/management/support positions are filled in through internal promotions...overall a good place for those willing to make money and work towards it!

Pros

Good money and growth opportunities

Cons

Very high emphasis on attendance and punctuality

Best for freshers.

eClerx is a very good company where a fresher/experienced person can start there career in finance field, excellence with good environment, excellent skills and interesting process.

Helpful Management

They pressure you to achieve targets but TLs are very helpful at least mine was. Management is very strict with attendance and give you points for medical absences also but understood my situation and allowed me to return once I was able to take care of my health issues. They also allowed me to work an accommodated schedule for 2 months while I was recovering.

Pros

Understanding Managers, Co-workers

Cons

Need more Perks at Office Premises

Jobs at eClerx

See more jobs

Stressful and Energy Consuming

Stressful and draining job for us not to get our lunches or breaks at the proper time. There’s times where we worked 7 hours straight, HIGH CALL VOLUME, with no breaks or lunches. Then we are expected to talk to the customer NONE stop on the call, leaving no dead air, when there’s no energy whatsoever left in us. Seems like they are more concerned about filling seats than our health.

Pros

A lot of OVERTIME

Cons

Terrible with breaks and lunches

Great onshore opportunity and challenging assignment to learn

Sometime consulting roles can be overwhelming but it's worth the efforts here. Great onshore opportunities and challenging assignment to learn. you will get to work with the dynamic teams depending on the projects requirement.Startup culture but Management is supportive enough to invest in people's learning.

Horrible place to work.

Location was managed poorly and they do not care about any emergencies or important reasons as to why you need to be off. I worked there at the beginning of COVID and they refused to close until the state forced them to.

Pros

Lunch parties

Cons

Rude employees

Awesome Work Culture

Schedules are tough but best part is they allow agents to work overtime. I left due to I moved but not been able to make the same money in my current job. Breaks become problem sometimes but mostly ok. I have worked jobs with more hourly rate but never got so many options to make overtime pay. I will go back to eClerx when I return to Fayetteville.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Work life

Work here if you enjoy unprofessionalism and chaos. Wouldn’t be a bad job if they had management that cared. Most employees lacked proper training. The company as a whole needs to be revamped. Also, no one wants to work anywhere where they have to constantly worry about their pay.

Pros

Overtime

Cons

Breaks aren’t guaranteed

Best experience

It is very good for a starter. Awesome work place. Learned many new things and even helping me throughout. I wish I can work in the same company in Canada.

Excellent place to work

Eclerx is certainly a great place to work. The overall culture of the organization is excellent and there is a healthy work/life balance. In addition, there are many extra-curricular activities such as sports events, singing competitions, etc. held.

Productive and very helpful environment

It is a good company for freshers as well as for experience. At the start of your career, you learn a lot about everything. Work culture is also supportive and productive. Sometimes it is relaxed or stressful depends on work and processes. Management is also good. All managers from different processes are very helpful.

Pros

Positive environment, Weekend off

Cons

Long hours, less salary giving to freshers

Good for freshers

Good for freshers to start their career in the industry but for the long term it's not a good company because the growth of employee career and salary is slow as compared to the industry.

Overall the company is good to work and the salary package is good. However the company lacks good leaders. They need to focus on hiring good leaders if they want the organisation to grow.

Pros

Good Salary Structure and Payout

Cons

Poor Managment

Good place to work but in terms of salary you have to switch after working some time

Overall nice place to work with good work life balance but in terms of salary increment you need to switch to other company as the salary benefits are not so good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at eClerx. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare eClerx with