eClerx logo
eClerx

eClerx Employee Reviews

Great place if you're a fresher

Eclerx is a great place if you're new to the Investment Banking Operations Industry and you will get to learn a lot about the Global Financial Markets if you are in the FM team. I really had a great experience and was happy to get this as my first job.

Do not apply

The people running the company are scammers they don’t pay fairly and they feed you liiies to make you want the job R U N this place is unprofessional and they can’t even get a SERIOUS HR team put together shaking my head.

Pros

Cons

Low pay, not to mention all orders for protocol and procedures come from somebody in India

Na

eClerx operates as small independent teams. With almost no interaction with any other teams. Few management rules are common for all, few are made and followed by respective teams. It's completely on luck which them you might end up in.

Fun work place

This place is a very productive and enjoyable work place. I learned the job can be very fun and easy if you just take your time. I enjoy working for call centers not because of the pay but because I can make someone smile.

Overall eClerx is investment banking company and good for freshers

eClerx services was a good company with good culture and the work timing for female employees was comfortable and also other services was good enough.

good place

nice place to work with eclerx if i get a chance to rejoin i will definetly go....... i have recomended my friends to join the company...... with a good culture..

One gets a good work experience with work life balance

The exposure provided by company is really good especially for freshers. You get a good work life balance working at eclerx. You get the leaves easily. But there is lot of hierarchical positions due to which promotion is not so easy. Also the compensation is less than the industry standards.

Its same like other BPO

Job Work/Life Balance was not that good. Stressful workplace, management is ok with lots of politics. Overall of to start carrier but not good for long term.

Good company to start your career with

eClerx is a good organization to start your career with. Has good growth opportunities as well. I would highly recommend this company if you are just starting your career. Also highly recommended for women.

Pros

Relaxed work

Cons

May get stuck at a level after a while

Best Work Environment for Fresher

I would like to say based on my experience in eClerx that this is the excellent environment for fresher's. They provide the best Training module for their employees in the market.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at eClerx?

Productive and fun workplace

I learn few things in Training and other manager teams are very nice and helpful in nature. Facilities are nice in terms of work and other food , canteen , and departmental services

Na

It's one of the best company, I have learned about good team player, analysing each situation and problem, Management is too good to solve employees problem their quick response would really acceptable.

Prodcutive.

It's good to work in a multinational company like Eclerx.It gives you a better opportunity to learn and expand yourself. Training and department staffs are very helpful.

Interesting place to work

Quite an interesting place to work, work pressure is there but there is a good work life balance also if you have your deliverables managed properly. Your immediate manager is the key i must say.

Pros

work environment

Cons

delivery timelines

Nice Environment

It is good company for fresher to start there career , and my personal suggestion is that after 1 year you should move to other , because ther is no growth in eclerc

Work life balance

Good Startup company to work with , management is average , we have work life balance , averagely paid , less perks and benefits , average work culture

About eClerx

Best Company for a fresher. Lots of ground-level pieces of training to enhance the skill. Job security Work Culture is diversified Colleagues are friendly

Good platform to start career for freshers

It is great experience working at Eclerx, very good platform for the freshers to start their career. Working environment is very good. Management is supportive.

Good to work in eclerx

It's good for beginners as company gives lot of opportunity to learn new platforms. You switch process internally and fit in according to your skill and interest

good place to work

its good to work with eclerx in day shift.fixed shift timings and week offs are the best part of eclerx,management is good, work culture is also good to work

Pros

fixed timing and week offs

Nice company

Spent 5 years there. Excellent company , hardwork is appreciated. Very flexible and easy to get transfers.helps you to find the best in yourself. Overall a nice company.

Pros

Flexible environment, Appreciative management, Employee friendly policies

Cons

Low salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at eClerx. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare eClerx with