eClerx logo
eClerx

eClerx Employee Reviews in Fayetteville, NC

Handsome salary, paid on time

Great place to work, paid according to hours delivered. Managers are open to discussions and give direction for growth. They can improve on food stuff in cafeteria, options can be increased.

Pros

Good pay and incentives

Cons

Food options can be increased in cafeteria

I love the job because I have always been keen to enrich my experience by getting aware of customer issues and solving them. I answer incoming calls from customers who are using client's Video and Internet services. I have to solve the problems using tools for which i was well trained. Pay is good and paid every 2 weeks. Lots of opportunity to make incentives and over time.

Pros

Pay is good and on time.

Cons

Cafeteria not wel stocked sometimes.

Interesting work, Good incentives

Key role is to answer incoming calls from customers who are using client's Video and Internet services. I have to solve the problems using tools for which i was well trained. Pay is good and paid every 2 weeks. Lots of opportunity to make incentives and over time.

Pros

Pay rate, Incentives, Overtime

Cons

Cafetaria is sometimes not well stocked.

A fantastic organisation!

Interview process is easy and I was given an opportunity to choose a slot as per my convenience.Safe place.The training clearly, outlines the steps that will be used to resolve a problem. I got an opportunity to explore my interpersonal skills and enhance my horizon.I find the management supportive and easily reachable during the time of need.Salary is paid on time.

Inclusive and supportive work enviroment

The roll is easy to learn although the training can be a bit rushed. They do try to provide a fair amount of support staff once you are on the floor. There is also opportunity to earn additional money through incentives and OT.

Terrible

Terrible place of “business”. Your never paid correctly or on time. I don’t recommend anyone working here. The managers are terrible and they fire people for their own benefit they show no empathy towards the employees. If a family member of your passes away just know that you will still be expected to show up for work and you will be hassled. There is nothing more to say about this terrible place. Iykyk it’s not something I recommend for my people to just be humiliated and sent on about our business when we have real life issues.

Pros

N/a

Poor Management

The management is horrible. If you ask for assistance the give you excuses. Asking for help you will get a different answer each time. They feel obligated to disrespect you, but will like for you to respect them.

Benefits

Cons

Everything else besides benefits.

Poor Management

Stressful environment unprofessional attitudes of managent want your assistance to work more hours do not speak or even know your name but when higher management come around speaks then.

Pros

Days off

Cons

Management and poor assistane

Stressful!

Beware of this place if you ever want to have a life outside of work. You have to perform well in order to get a good schedule, if not you’re screwed and will get the worst schedule, and have to stay with that schedule for 3 months! Management is never on time for breaks or lunches.

Pros

Work from home available, Hour lunch

Cons

Shift bid, management

Starting Monday

Just looking to see what I'm getting into. The employment process seems pretty fast. I'm hoping this goes well. I begin on Monday, and I really dont have a lot to say.

New hires

I’m on here To simply check the reviews and see what it is like working with this company. I will start on Monday and I’m excited to see what the possibilities are

IT needs more and useful people.

IT department in Fayetteville site needs more people who can do the job and less people sitting idly by. Yearly reviews shouldnt be the same for everyone it should be based off of your work for the year. Same with compensation/bonuses.

High stress but fulfilling! Expanding really fast...Good opportunities for growth!

Good place if you're willing to make an effort to be successful. Offer overtime more often than not. I work 50-60 hours a week and make more money than some others that work 2 or 3 jobs...and I don't have to learn 2 different jobs! They need reliable people and place high confidence and provide opportunities. Most supervisory/management/support positions are filled in through internal promotions...overall a good place for those willing to make money and work towards it!

Pros

Good money and growth opportunities

Cons

Very high emphasis on attendance and punctuality

Helpful Management

They pressure you to achieve targets but TLs are very helpful at least mine was. Management is very strict with attendance and give you points for medical absences also but understood my situation and allowed me to return once I was able to take care of my health issues. They also allowed me to work an accommodated schedule for 2 months while I was recovering.

Pros

Understanding Managers, Co-workers

Cons

Need more Perks at Office Premises

Stressful and Energy Consuming

Stressful and draining job for us not to get our lunches or breaks at the proper time. There’s times where we worked 7 hours straight, HIGH CALL VOLUME, with no breaks or lunches. Then we are expected to talk to the customer NONE stop on the call, leaving no dead air, when there’s no energy whatsoever left in us. Seems like they are more concerned about filling seats than our health.

Pros

A lot of OVERTIME

Cons

Terrible with breaks and lunches

Horrible place to work.

Location was managed poorly and they do not care about any emergencies or important reasons as to why you need to be off. I worked there at the beginning of COVID and they refused to close until the state forced them to.

Pros

Lunch parties

Cons

Rude employees

Awesome Work Culture

Schedules are tough but best part is they allow agents to work overtime. I left due to I moved but not been able to make the same money in my current job. Breaks become problem sometimes but mostly ok. I have worked jobs with more hourly rate but never got so many options to make overtime pay. I will go back to eClerx when I return to Fayetteville.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Work life

Work here if you enjoy unprofessionalism and chaos. Wouldn’t be a bad job if they had management that cared. Most employees lacked proper training. The company as a whole needs to be revamped. Also, no one wants to work anywhere where they have to constantly worry about their pay.

Pros

Overtime

Cons

Breaks aren’t guaranteed

Do not apply

The people running the company are scammers they don’t pay fairly and they feed you liiies to make you want the job R U N this place is unprofessional and they can’t even get a SERIOUS HR team put together shaking my head.

Pros

Cons

Low pay, not to mention all orders for protocol and procedures come from somebody in India

Fun work place

This place is a very productive and enjoyable work place. I learned the job can be very fun and easy if you just take your time. I enjoy working for call centers not because of the pay but because I can make someone smile.

Don't work there

They will fire you for no reason! I was picked on and got fired for speaking up for myself. Tried to do the right thing by telling someone. Then someone lied on me smh.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at eClerx. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare eClerx with