eClerx logo
eClerx

eClerx Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

Handsome salary, paid on time

Great place to work, paid according to hours delivered. Managers are open to discussions and give direction for growth. They can improve on food stuff in cafeteria, options can be increased.

Pros

Good pay and incentives

Cons

Food options can be increased in cafeteria

I love the job because I have always been keen to enrich my experience by getting aware of customer issues and solving them. I answer incoming calls from customers who are using client's Video and Internet services. I have to solve the problems using tools for which i was well trained. Pay is good and paid every 2 weeks. Lots of opportunity to make incentives and over time.

Pros

Pay is good and on time.

Cons

Cafeteria not wel stocked sometimes.

Interesting work, Good incentives

Key role is to answer incoming calls from customers who are using client's Video and Internet services. I have to solve the problems using tools for which i was well trained. Pay is good and paid every 2 weeks. Lots of opportunity to make incentives and over time.

Pros

Pay rate, Incentives, Overtime

Cons

Cafetaria is sometimes not well stocked.

A fantastic organisation!

Interview process is easy and I was given an opportunity to choose a slot as per my convenience.Safe place.The training clearly, outlines the steps that will be used to resolve a problem. I got an opportunity to explore my interpersonal skills and enhance my horizon.I find the management supportive and easily reachable during the time of need.Salary is paid on time.

Poor Management

Stressful environment unprofessional attitudes of managent want your assistance to work more hours do not speak or even know your name but when higher management come around speaks then.

Pros

Days off

Cons

Management and poor assistane

work place

it is a good compnay to do work with patient and i accept here to do work. if they provide me a post for work am show my skill to all amd i hape am show those all who i am.