eClerx

eClerx Employee Reviews for Junior Analyst

It is a great place to work and gain experience. I really enjoyed working at Eclerx and gained a lots of experience. I have gained experience to talk with customers and solve their problems. Increased my customer interaction skills and customer handling skills.
It is very good for a starter. Awesome work place. Learned many new things and even helping me throughout. I wish I can work in the same company in Canada.
I have been fortunate to working with kind and supportive people but the organization seem to not care about human capital. I worked for almost a year and performed better than most tenured staff but no one seem to recognize the efforts.
Good place to work and also for new employees. They teach you about the technical skills as well. I worked with the US client and had a good time with all clients.
A very hypertensive place of working in Chandigarh. Employees are treated as slaves inside the office and directed to only deal with customers under pressure every minute. Employees are manipulated on the name of week offs and Timing issues. Not worth for working with this company according to salary and pressure given on employees.
Eclerx is one of the best organizations I've ever worked with. The best part about it is it's management that is really strong. They take every small issues seriously and targets on the resolution of the concerns for their smooth operations. They also offer bi-monthly bonus to their employees from the companies profit, that is really good and act as a source of encouragement to their employees to work hard and achieve daily targets. Also the companies structure is very professional and has good working environment. They've a big cafeteria that offers lots of different varieties of food with different cuisines.
This company is best company in chandigarh. it's hedquarters are in mumbai and have smany branches across the globe. The standard of woring in this company is so modernized.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long
Working at eclerx was great experience . I learned so many new things like working under pressure , meeting performance targets and working hard within teams and much more .
I learnt many things as this organisation encourages a cross functional working. The timings were flexible and there were employment engagement activities and celebrations.
Pros
Flexible timing
Cons
Medium level Salary
Good company You will definately learn something but when I was hired I was junior analyst and after 2 months company hired more agents and they were all as same level as mine but they were hired as analyst that's ridiculous
One of the best company to start and to know the work environment of corporate life and how office work is done. Enjoyed working there. I was in chat department so we can roam around, do fun with the nearby friends while working. So, its very friendly.
Pros
work environment, supportive management.
Cons
Salary. Higher Management should revise their salary schemes.
Overall good quality and good service I did good job and fun over there and the environment was so good People working there are nice and co operative as well
Over all Good company Freshers undergo training Work life balance Culture of the company is good Well qualified Management Staff Motivation and Rewards Recognition
This is USA based company. I helped there customers over the chat and phone regarding their passwords of accounts and also provide them more suitable deals for them.
Pros
Break is paid
Cons
Hours
Professionalism , i lovevthr work culture it was amazing to work with the good abd tidy culture. i love the enviorement. All managers are driendly in nature and cafeteria is awesome.
It was an amazing experience working with eclerx as it helped to grow the patience level to deal with customers as well it made me more intersted in Human Resource Management for choosing it as my Career option.
Pros
Paid leaves
I had learnt lots of things in my job period and i love my work that i had done in my previous job.the management was very cooperative and environment was very peaceful to work
It was memorable and learning phrase of my life spent in Eclerx, It was place where you work and fun too , they have good infrastructure and to stress out yourself, there are game room to make you rejuvenate.
nice place to work. salary is good. working environment is also great., we get much to learn here. managers are kind. but about canteen it too costly and also taste is not so good
I LOVE TO WORK WITH ECLERX. I HAVE A GREAT EXPERIENCE . i have good friends over there . and my manager are very good always support me .so its best company in chandigarh .its very reputed company as well .
I just wanted to switch to another company, looking for some better options . Eclerx has a great working enviourment . Provies hike time to time .....
Pros
Great working condition