eClerx logo
eClerx

eClerx Employee Reviews for Senior Analyst

Good Exposure and Nice Work Environment

Overall It's a Nice Place to work. The only disappointing thing was I didn't receive the promised package during the time of campus hiring. But work life balance and work environment is literally perfect.

fun workspace, friendly work culture

workp-lace culture is too good, friendly working environmen, timely salary,games n acivities very good, clientile also good to communicate. colligues and team supportive.

Analysts

Good and can learn more new things nice place they do fun activity, no pressure , helping hr, floor fun activities , celebrating each and every festival sports activities,

Senior process analyst

Good company to work for investment banking. User friendly environment. Women safety is first priority. Shift Time is good for women to work. Day shift for women

Great company to start your career.

I have learned a lot from this company which is not only the process but also work ethics ,punctuatllity and management.Being my first company eclerx has provided me with great support to help me obtain knowledge and skills to persue my career in the financial markets.

Awesome Work Culture

Schedules are tough but best part is they allow agents to work overtime. I left due to I moved but not been able to make the same money in my current job. Breaks become problem sometimes but mostly ok. I have worked jobs with more hourly rate but never got so many options to make overtime pay. I will go back to eClerx when I return to Fayetteville.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Good company to start your career with

eClerx is a good organization to start your career with. Has good growth opportunities as well. I would highly recommend this company if you are just starting your career. Also highly recommended for women.

Pros

Relaxed work

Cons

May get stuck at a level after a while

Best Work Environment for Fresher

I would like to say based on my experience in eClerx that this is the excellent environment for fresher's. They provide the best Training module for their employees in the market.

good place to work

its good to work with eclerx in day shift.fixed shift timings and week offs are the best part of eclerx,management is good, work culture is also good to work

Pros

fixed timing and week offs

Best place to work

Started my career from Eclerx and spent more than 5 years. It is a great organization to get corporate experience and learning. Would suggest you to learn as much as you can if you are a part of Eclerx.

Average experience

No growth opportunities. No night shift allowances. No proper appraisals process. No increments. No new ideas implemented. No proper compensation. Just location opportunity.

No work-life balance

A good opportunity for freshers, however the pay is less compared to market and there is no work-life balance. Job security is good, however job culture is very poor.

Eclerx

Not good environment Management not so good as was at the time of Agilyst. Employee need to really work hard but growth is still not sure Everything depends on the management

work balance & Fun at work

one of the best management company, there is no biasis at any level, very cooperative management , we have many leanings to learn here. fun at work no deviations in that

Excellent

Awesome company with awesome experience. Everything is perfect. However I left the company due to emergency . It was good experience.thank you everyone for everything.

Good for freshers

Overall a good company to start a career. One can settle here after securing a higher package. Loads of work and less recognitions. One should not be here more than three years

Eclerx

Company is good for the freshers lot of things to learn management is quite poor salary are attractive no big campus limited exposure work culture is not very open

productive

need things to break monotony new ways of learning required usage of quality tools required coaching to proceed ahead for IJP's not present better management

learn a lot from your work & team

Good company to start as a fresher but growth opportunities and increments are very low here. Overall the company has a good work culture & environment. You get to learn a lot from your work & team.

Makes you competitive

Made me a real player of the game who can fits into any role. Feel proud of being part of eclerx. Understand the real value of the company after leaving.

Good place to work with. Learning is unlimited.

Overall the company has a good work culture & environment. You get to learn alot from your work & team. The trainings are unlimited & open for all irrespective of your work profile which helps you develop your skills.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at eClerx. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare eClerx with