eClerx

eClerx Employee Reviews

Eclerx is a great place if you're new to the Investment Banking Operations Industry and you will get to learn a lot about the Global Financial Markets if you are in the FM team. I really had a great experience and was happy to get this as my first job.
workp-lace culture is too good, friendly working environmen, timely salary,games n acivities very good, clientile also good to communicate. colligues and team supportive.
eClerx believes in upskilling people, gives opportunities and management is youth driven and give opportunity to freshers.Multiple Clients gives great horizontal growth opportunity.Culture is great and management is approachable.Limited hierarchy motivated to stay back and get the promotion and exposure to bigger portfolio
Pros
Quarterly party, Fun activities, Focus on training and development, shift allowances
Cons
Salary offered is not as per market standard
Overall It's a Nice Place to work. The only disappointing thing was I didn't receive the promised package during the time of campus hiring. But work life balance and work environment is literally perfect.
Very well organized and trained work culture. Management and reporting managers are very supportive. Salary is too less if you are a new joiner. They are paying good salaries to employees who are working for more then 3-4 years. Promotion chances are not very good and yearly increment is a dream here, Work culture is good and they have parties yearly to boost up morale of the employees.
Pros
Work pressure is not much
Cons
Less salary
Eclerx was a very good experience and I got the opportunity to enhance my knowledge. Management is supportive and encouraging but the salary and benefit structure needs to better and similar as per market.
Describing my overall experience of 10 years is that you can be assured about job security and have a work life balance but it depends on the process and the management you are working for.
Everything is good. Managers are professional when I was working there. The only issue is salary, they pay peanuts. If you are fresher and want to start your carrer than it is still ok.
Good and can learn more new things nice place they do fun activity, no pressure , helping hr, floor fun activities , celebrating each and every festival sports activities,
Good company to work for investment banking. User friendly environment. Women safety is first priority. Shift Time is good for women to work. Day shift for women
I have learned a lot from this company which is not only the process but also work ethics ,punctuatllity and management.Being my first company eclerx has provided me with great support to help me obtain knowledge and skills to persue my career in the financial markets.
Mostly work in eClerx is manual entries, if you are lucky then you can get into teams that do really good work. eClerx works on the principle of cheap labor so you might not get the advantage of learning great technologies here
Pros
Work flexibility
Cons
Not adequate salary, No substantial benefits
A good company with nice HR policies. Supportive Managers. Lot of new things to learn and move into different verticals. Good infrastructure. Nice career opportunities.
Pros
Bimonthly bonus
Cons
No transport for night shifts
eClerx is a very good company where a fresher/experienced person can start there career in finance field, excellence with good environment, excellent skills and interesting process.
Sometime consulting roles can be overwhelming but it's worth the efforts here. Great onshore opportunities and challenging assignment to learn. you will get to work with the dynamic teams depending on the projects requirement.Startup culture but Management is supportive enough to invest in people's learning.
It is very good for a starter. Awesome work place. Learned many new things and even helping me throughout. I wish I can work in the same company in Canada.
Eclerx is certainly a great place to work. The overall culture of the organization is excellent and there is a healthy work/life balance. In addition, there are many extra-curricular activities such as sports events, singing competitions, etc. held.
It is a good company for freshers as well as for experience. At the start of your career, you learn a lot about everything. Work culture is also supportive and productive. Sometimes it is relaxed or stressful depends on work and processes. Management is also good. All managers from different processes are very helpful.
Pros
Positive environment, Weekend off
Cons
Long hours, less salary giving to freshers
Good for freshers to start their career in the industry but for the long term it's not a good company because the growth of employee career and salary is slow as compared to the industry.
Overall the company is good to work and the salary package is good. However the company lacks good leaders. They need to focus on hiring good leaders if they want the organisation to grow.
Pros
Good Salary Structure and Payout
Cons
Poor Managment
Overall nice place to work with good work life balance but in terms of salary increment you need to switch to other company as the salary benefits are not so good.
  1. Employee Reviews