eClerx

eClerx Job Security & Advancement reviews

Eclerx was a very good experience and I got the opportunity to enhance my knowledge. Management is supportive and encouraging but the salary and benefit structure needs to better and similar as per market.
Describing my overall experience of 10 years is that you can be assured about job security and have a work life balance but it depends on the process and the management you are working for.
Everything is good. Managers are professional when I was working there. The only issue is salary, they pay peanuts. If you are fresher and want to start your carrer than it is still ok.
I have learned a lot from this company which is not only the process but also work ethics ,punctuatllity and management.Being my first company eclerx has provided me with great support to help me obtain knowledge and skills to persue my career in the financial markets.
A good company with nice HR policies. Supportive Managers. Lot of new things to learn and move into different verticals. Good infrastructure. Nice career opportunities.
Pros
Bimonthly bonus
Cons
No transport for night shifts
eClerx is a very good company where a fresher/experienced person can start there career in finance field, excellence with good environment, excellent skills and interesting process.
Sometime consulting roles can be overwhelming but it's worth the efforts here. Great onshore opportunities and challenging assignment to learn. you will get to work with the dynamic teams depending on the projects requirement.Startup culture but Management is supportive enough to invest in people's learning.
It is very good for a starter. Awesome work place. Learned many new things and even helping me throughout. I wish I can work in the same company in Canada.
Eclerx is certainly a great place to work. The overall culture of the organization is excellent and there is a healthy work/life balance. In addition, there are many extra-curricular activities such as sports events, singing competitions, etc. held.
It is a good company for freshers as well as for experience. At the start of your career, you learn a lot about everything. Work culture is also supportive and productive. Sometimes it is relaxed or stressful depends on work and processes. Management is also good. All managers from different processes are very helpful.
Pros
Positive environment, Weekend off
Cons
Long hours, less salary giving to freshers
Good for freshers to start their career in the industry but for the long term it's not a good company because the growth of employee career and salary is slow as compared to the industry.
Overall nice place to work with good work life balance but in terms of salary increment you need to switch to other company as the salary benefits are not so good.
All over this is perfectly fine and work environment for both freshers nd experience, level of the interview make the deference between you and other person, you'll find that you are locky, after that you gonna learn new skills.
nice place to work with eclerx if i get a chance to rejoin i will definetly go....... i have recomended my friends to join the company...... with a good culture..
The exposure provided by company is really good especially for freshers. You get a good work life balance working at eclerx. You get the leaves easily. But there is lot of hierarchical positions due to which promotion is not so easy. Also the compensation is less than the industry standards.
Job Work/Life Balance was not that good. Stressful workplace, management is ok with lots of politics. Overall of to start carrier but not good for long term.
eClerx is a good organization to start your career with. Has good growth opportunities as well. I would highly recommend this company if you are just starting your career. Also highly recommended for women.
Pros
Relaxed work
Cons
May get stuck at a level after a while
It's good to work in a multinational company like Eclerx.It gives you a better opportunity to learn and expand yourself. Training and department staffs are very helpful.
Quite an interesting place to work, work pressure is there but there is a good work life balance also if you have your deliverables managed properly. Your immediate manager is the key i must say.
Pros
work environment
Cons
delivery timelines
It is good company for fresher to start there career , and my personal suggestion is that after 1 year you should move to other , because ther is no growth in eclerc
Good Startup company to work with , management is average , we have work life balance , averagely paid , less perks and benefits , average work culture
  1. Job Security & Advancement