eClerx

eClerx Job Security & Advancement reviews

Overall It's a Nice Place to work. The only disappointing thing was I didn't receive the promised package during the time of campus hiring. But work life balance and work environment is literally perfect.
I have joined eclerx as a fresher and today I have total 2.5 years experience. There are very challenging and n no of opportunities in eclerx. I have started my career in eclerx as a analyst and got promotion after successful and hard working of two years.
Good organization to a give start for the career. Good exposure toward the organization's work culture for freshers. Happy to start my career with this organization.
Can learn whole derivatives market Nice location Office area is very nice and clean Good management Friendly people. Worklife balance Very nice company for learning whole IB system
Good work life balance, flexible shift. Management ensures backfill of available resource and do not lay off employees. Growth opportunities very few.
Eclerx is a good start for anyone's career. Opportunity to learn alot. Management is good. They Will give you every opportunity to learn if you are willing to.
Politics for promotion and increments. Wrong comitmemts at interview times. Less experienced people rules experience persons just because of leaders favourite. Worst company to persue with your future.
Great working with eclerx. Company was good at taking care of the employees and was good at making everything in a system especially for the freshers.
It is an excellent opportunity for fresher they can learn basic things of the corporate and the they can buildup their career very well here. Eclerx will teach you from the basic and after your hard work you can become expert
Good work life balance but no growth,salary hike. Nice experiance of working in this company very much comfertable and employe centric work culture. Overall nice.
I had learned a lot in my 3 years working with eclerx. the team was supportive as well as the managers, work culture is relaxed and enjoyable. The palce has grown since i left to bigger workplace which shows to growth sign and work done
Eclerx provide a good environment for work and to learn, develop one's skill pretaining to their interested area. This is very well suitable for Freshers but seniors needs to fullfill management Roadmap first before proceeding With skill development. Salary bar and growth is a bit low. Motivations, work engagement and fun at work is 100% present.
eclerx is for freshers if you have an experience of more than 2 years, I highly recommend people not to join eclerx , you will not learn anything and at that time you will regret
One of the best companies I have worked. Had to quit as got relocated because of my family. Good environment and independent job responsibilities which gave chance of creative thinking.
Over all its a decent company to work with. Get to learn lot many things about Finance. Management is good(depends on which team you are in) .
Great workplace culture, management is supportive. The company provides great IJB's, which is a great opportunity to enhance your career within the organization.
Work culture is good in Eclerx. Eclerx conducts many training to improve employees skills such as personality development, six sigma and excel training within the company.
I am working with eclerx since june 21 , 2018 and its been 14 months now and I can confidently tell everyone that it is a great to work here but you will not get a satisfactory payment for the work we are doing
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
I learned financial markets how is work and back office working skills. It's a good helpful for new analyst to learn the basic things I really enjoy the work
I had worked at eclerx about 1year1month i really love to be part of this organization. I learned many things from there. It's good for Freshers to gain experience of work culture of an Organization.
I have worked at eClerx full-time for 2 years. It has a great work culture and huge learning opportunities. Great place to work for freshers. Management is employee friendly and employee satisfaction is primary aspect.
  1. Job Security & Advancement