eClerx

eClerx Job Security & Advancement reviews

Overall It's a Nice Place to work. The only disappointing thing was I didn't receive the promised package during the time of campus hiring. But work life balance and work environment is literally perfect.
I had worked at eclerx about 1year1month i really love to be part of this organization. I learned many things from there. It's good for Freshers to gain experience of work culture of an Organization.
I have worked at eClerx full-time for 2 years. It has a great work culture and huge learning opportunities. Great place to work for freshers. Management is employee friendly and employee satisfaction is primary aspect.
It is a great place to work and gain experience. I really enjoyed working at Eclerx and gained a lots of experience. I have gained experience to talk with customers and solve their problems. Increased my customer interaction skills and customer handling skills.
Opportunity to learn lots about MS excel, proess knowledge and about capital markets. Also good place to work with. Good environment, nice campus. But pay less
Management and working life balance is good also positively encouraged. Also recognition and awards were given timely basis. I have learnt new process and now I also train new joiners in the team.
Good place to start your career with. Work culture is good, friendly and helping colleagues. Management is not that good. Slow career growth. Not good for long term engagement with the company
First company to start my career with, it was a good start. Learned how to work with a huge team, CMS tools and lead a team of six headcounts. also learned to co-ordinate with global stakeholders and different clients.
Best company for freshers. lot to learn and they provide proper training and guidance. Compensation is below market level and job timings differ on your process. In some cases long working hours and some process only 8 hours
Hr team is very weak. Interview criteria is not structured. Very long hours, no persinal life. Only good part is salary package and u can learn a lot as com is providing lot of training
Pros
Good cafe
Cons
Good Management Work Life Balance Fun workplace proper Work culture Team management Good Learning Experience Flexible Time Fun and enjoyable team A great learning experience
I learn more technology and soft skills,and I learn how handling team.
It is a great platform to learn especially for freshers it's a wonderful opportunity.. To work with eclerx, there is fun at work as well as you learn lot of things..
Vom ersten Tag an hatten wir viel zu lernen und zu tun. Es war ein Hochdruckjob, der viel Fokus und Konzentration erforderte. Ein Fehler bedeutete, dass Sie Ihren Job verlieren könnten, wenn Sie nicht richtig arbeiten. Während es eine mentale Herausforderung war, gab es keine Work-Life-Balance. Als aufrichtiger Angestellter hatte man keine Anerkennung. Es gab keine Entschädigung für 14-15 Stunden pro Tag. Das Management war überhaupt nicht unterstützend. Abgesehen von der stufenweisen Lernkurve hat sich dieser Job nicht gelohnt.
Pros
Steile Lernkurve
Cons
Keine Work-Life-Balance, Stressig, Keine Anerkennung
It's an organisation where one can start their career but not for a long time .. Growth chances are very low and in terms of compensation it's very poor.
Pros
Nothing Free
Cons
Long working Hrs
promotion plan is not so good. However, work environment is good and management is okay. Provide full support whenever employee has any health issues.
Pros
overall experience with eclerx was good.
Cons
need to work on management.
If Flexibility is what you are looking for this organisation is the best choice. A balanced life both productive and fun at workplace is all you will get from this organisation.
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
No Transport
It was white good to work there however I really didn't like the HR policies and the promotional procedures owned by the higher management. My salary was also increased within one year .
Pros
Working culture and support of the managers and extra support
Cons
Extra strictness towards old employees
A very good working environment is available and provides good Learning platform.Only problem you could realize is there is less chance for monetary growth.
I started my job career with Eclerx services in Jan 2015 as a fresher. Till then I have a good experience working with the organization. It has a great work environment.
For freshers , this is the best plate form to start career. Company provides many services to Investment Bank and it has good turnover. Within a short period of time, company has gain good turnover in the market.
Pros
Best policies for Female Employees
Cons
Worst Transportation, No growth for senior employees.
  1. Job Security & Advancement