eClinicalworks India Pvt Ltd

eClinicalworks India Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

India197 reviews

ecwfreshercabdroptransportnightfacilitypickup

Productive and fun workplace

Good company for freshers who want to work in mnc . They Pay well and organize team activity time to time for fun at work.Managers are cooperative and gives opportunities.

Poor Traning

Everything was just awesome with ECW,one of the wonderful place and people to work, i can say world class facility provided there, issues was with the training that was provided for the new profile when we were hired for and with me my entire batch left the job one by one except 1 or two, as there was pressure to complete the work which is not a problem if process training was upto the mark , also rehiring is also a concern if that would have company would have been at very different level.

Pros

Food Rates were less, and canteens are super hygienic

Cons

Rehiring & poor training

eClinicalworks India Pvt Ltd insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Support from manager
  • Inclusive work environment
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to learn new things

Worked as a BillTech

Pure product based job and you need to complete the case addressal targets, if you don't then they will make you extend the shift with no extra benefits. 12hours of work and you get paid only for 9hrs. Worked over a year in this organization and it was very stressful also they make you sign bond if you're a fresher so think twice before joining this company.

Great Place to work with, really miss working with them. There was no growth in my dept but its best company to work for Longterm.

Great place to work. Friendly colleagues and HR, Great level management, good pay scale, great for long term, strong job security, Always engaged in too many celebration

Pros

Discounted rates lunch, too many activities, Diwali bonus + gifts, celebration of all festivals, timings, friendly HR.

Cons

No growth for Alcs department, no IJP for Alcs.

Nice company to work with

Nice company to work with.All people working here are proactive. If you have some problem with finance or some problem with assets etc. U will get it fixed next day. Such quick resolution, I have not seen anywhere. Mostly, everywhere people take time to respond to request. Here u get the resolution by then. So, u just need to concentrate on your work. And not worry about other things.Also, whatever you request here gets fulfilled like some training.

I enjoyed learning and working here

There were plenty of opportunities to learn new things for me and employee benefits are also good. People were cooperative and always ready to help you when you need them.

Pros

Subsidised food and free cab service

Cons

Sometimes the work pressure is insane for longer period

Fun at work. No pressure

Great for grooming and lots of love with in team members. Working here too much fun. Recommended to all people to join the company. Come and join the future

Good

Love the company and the work culture, most of the people are helpful and good.CEO and site director are very helpful and follow open door policy...Except salary part, everything else is very good in the company...

Overall superb experience...great learning atmosphere and nice facilities. Perks and benefits are attractive. Feel secure and comfortable environment

Not at all a fun place to work at

Be carefull with the department placements and position that you are offered! Hr’s enjoy hopping position that you hard earned in the interviews! Ex- interview for technical and shifting the employee into less technical field

Pros

Depends on what department you get! Working culture is not same for all

Cons

Pressure from management and seniors

Productive and fun

Great company to work in.Salary is adequate.Opportunities are given regularly.Good management.Learning opportunities is available.Product based companyJob security.

Pros

Transport facilities

Cons

Na

Quite interesting but tuff at the same time

Was a good experience overall and i had awesome colleagues who were there to help and support me anytime so it was a good experience which I would keep it with myself throughout my life

Good experience

It's a good company for a person with technical background.But.there is no stability.. They have many assessments to be done and if you fail you are asked to leave

Productive and fun workplace with a lot to learn each day.

eClinicalWorks is the best company I've got the opportunity to work with so far. I will not hesitate to work with this company again in future if given an opportunity.

Good for freshers

- Good opportunity for freshers - Provides enough training during on board - Provides skills enhancement opportunity - Provides opportunity to grow within team

Huge partiality and not safe for women

Partiality, change of designation and movement and wait back to hit the target, night shift people very disgusting,if we complaints they will take revenge,team leader are very sticky towards fair ladies

Pros

Joined as transactions poster and moved to Ar

Cons

Joined as transactions poster and moved to Ar

Slow Technical Growth

It is for experienced people (5-6 Years) who have gained much knowledge for IT and who wants to settle down and wants to stay relax. Employees have to work in rotational shift but company is informing in interview process.

Pros

Transport Facility, Food Facility

Productive and Career growth company

Had good time work with eclinicalworks, As it was my first job so learn the work ethics and corporate culture. Make new friends. Learn new technology, how technology merge with Medical health as EMR electronic medical record.

Productive and fun at workplace

For fresher it's good opportunity as it helps you to upgrade your technical skills and personal development skills. You get bonus at every year depend on your performance.

good place to work

eclinicalworks is a good place to work specially for freshers to explore and the ambiance of the company is awesome.good facilities to avail and yes they take of their employees alott.

Good place to work for beginners.

eclinicalworks is a good place to work for beginners. It provides lots of facilities and have a good working environment but growth is slow in the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at eClinicalworks India Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare eClinicalworks India Pvt Ltd with

• eClinicalworks India Pvt Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?