Ecolab

Ecolab Employee Reviews

Found 55 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,158 reviews

learning and competitive

In Ecolab, work culture was good but the higher management behaviour was not so good. I have learned a lot in Ecolcab via working in it at the field. I loved my job.

Pros

bonuses

Cons

stressful

July 1, 2020
Thanks for taking the time to submit your review. We appreciate your feedback.

Productive and good company

It is an MNC company with lot of guidelines and procedures. They give training for all fields that will repeat every year with updated informeation. Simply very good company to work.

Pros

Extra Benefits and perks are more.

Cons

NO bad feeling at all.

August 5, 2020
Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate your feedback.

Good Market Presence

Good company to work if you have high salary. Working with low salary will be tremendous challenge. The company has good work culture and encourages initiatives.

April 29, 2020
Thank you for your feedback.Your work is important to us and we appreciate your ongoing impact and willingness to take on meaningful challenges.

Ecolab

A wonderful group of lads. Very welcoming and made you feel at home straight away. Ioved my time there although it was a little hectic due to a new machine. The only issue I had was it felt like everyone was competing for a roll on the new line, so there was a lot of "peacocking" should we say. I cannot fault the lads on the factory floor. They are good lads they all muck in and help each other. The only problem is you are never going to get a full time position there unless your uni educated. You will get Agency work for a short time. The factory itself is the cleanest and most organised I've ever seen.

March 18, 2020
We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We value and support career development for all associates, and we provide a variety of programs and trainings to support associate development. We recognize we can always improve, and we’re committed to this work for the long term.

Great company

Great company. Great people to work with. Great work culture. Salary hike and basic salary is less as compared to other companies. Amazing team - enVision support team.

Great working atmosphere

I work at healthcare division in which we had solution for all pathogens from entry to exit. They are dealing with good products and they where participate in all tender business also.

Stressful and demotivating

They will bother you again and again in terms of your quality being partial to others from some respective states. No matter how hard you work they will not give you importance.

Pros

leave plociy

Cons

Stress & target oriented jobs

Not the right place to work , certain community is dominating

This is not the right place for supporting people means those are are not directly involved in sales. Sales people do the best as per the requirements of the customers to achieve their sales plan & to keep the good relationship with local political leaders.They do the their best making supporting staff " Murgi".Sales people always benefited as per doing the local politicians happy by engaging theirs children's in Nalco, to get the supply order years to years without giving the entry of the new companies. Customer's site authority also doing as per the instructions of sales head even the disconnect the water supply, electricity supply at quarter which was provided at the customer site . The work culture is completely sales based & sales person getting advantage even sitting 1000 Kms apart from the sites. The supporting people become bonded labour even he can't take leave during the medical treatment of his family members. During any festival the employee can not take leave which one is permissible.

Pros

No such type of Lunch.

Cons

Having no certain fixed duty hours.

Professional Workplace

Ecolab has a strong culture of respect among colleagues and focus on results. Work life balance is easy to maintain even if you are in sales! Company is at the leading edge of technology adaptation, so there are a lot of new opportunities.

Pros

Competitive Salary, Strong Culture

Cons

Leadership standards depend on individual business unit leaders

A good secure company to work in.. salary and pay structure need to be changed.

For India, A company with a good learning environment. Salary structure is not as per market standard. Regular training programs to help to hone the skills.

Fun Place to Work with a good balance of professional & personal Life

Great place to learn & adapt new technology People & management are well versed with the current trend of business application & market Great place to work where everyone respect each other & mutually shared their ideas. Very ethical organisation.

Good company to work for, strong work ethics

- Great dynamic work colleagues - Salary can range from low to high based on work function and department - Selective departments though are career dead ends - Work life balance is very good - Great HR department for india branch - Company corporate office is basically India branch for Ecolab/ Nalco water outsourcing operations - Chemical sales to industrial and institutional clients is major focus in India hence sales department is best to work

Good work culture and balanced work and life

Ecolab is good place to work in. Has been witness to many HR conducted training. Got o learn so many analytical tools and has developed good communication skills.

A good place to start the career

I started my career with ecolab in the SAC department and was involved in multiple projects for the span of 4 years. The work culture is good and the working hours are flexible. However, the career path in our department is yet not defined.

Pros

Job security

Cons

No career path

Great Experience

By working in this company i always enjoy the work. There was never any stress regarding job, work culture or from any senior colleagues. This company is best place to work for any new comer. They allow employees to coach many times & on each & every topics. All are very supportive & helping. The main thing is that the Company always focus on SAFETY, which is very very important in such industry.

Pros

No barring for work timings, Free to work alone

Cons

Nothing Such

Great experience

It was a great experience with Nalco. I have been here since last 10 years. And I felt this is good company. I am working under dealer, so I want to change my job.

Management was great and helped us all in learning. Being a fresher we learnt a lot about the industry and the overall business processes. Being a fresher the kind of support and direction provided, played a vital role in shaping me as a person

Pros

Management, Learning

Cons

Not Sure

good

here i know so many things about leading and how to communicate pepole and also how to work in plant area with safety ,there are so many things to growth your knowledge in basis of instrument and installation of so many device .

productive & work fun place

basic learning of paper chemical. good training programme. good management skill. excellent track record. good team work. good relationship with employer.

A day at Ecolab

Typical Day at Ecolab comprises of socuting new business accounts & at the same time ensuring that the existing ones are serviced well. Since I have grown this territory from scratch learnt a lot of things about the entire sales process. The management lacks clear ambition and focus and has no specific strategy to capture the Indian market. Workplace culture is decent. Hardest part of the job is the part where you are a one point contact for Sales, Outstandings, after sale service etc.

Pros

Ecolab Name

Cons

One point contact for everything

full technical work place

ht lt motors ,instruments ,transformers,etc.re-circulating pump house,settling tank,laminar cooling pump houses,etc,full of technical expertise will help us.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ecolab. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ecolab with

• Ecolab
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?