ECOM EXPRESS

ECOM EXPRESS Employee Reviews

India219 reviews

expresssalaryprovidegoodcompanyteamtimehour

Good place to learn Leadership

Learned a lot about the team management, utilization and leadership. Learned to cope up with heavy work pressure and coordination with other teams working on floor.

Good please for laern

I'm happy but some time not, because hear groth chances nill and working hours non stop, hear I laernd lots of things like team handling, logistics operations, mangement .

ECOM EXPRESS insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Supportive environment
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Good work

Good work but job security nahi hai risk bahu jyada hai

expreience in ecom express private limited

My employees are very good. well workers.management.In Ecom Express Branch Name- HNP-hoskote.there have full of worst incharges except 2 exceutive. AM/M are always targetting the employees & terminate them from company by the help of HR & SLP.Work culture is very good.best plans . SOP is very good .Hardest part is very good.because its is very hard in my season time.but its very enjoyable in work.

Pros

company is very good

Cons

some incharges are very worst

Yess sir

Ecom express me my kam kar chuka hu aur mujhe achha lga kam kar ke

Ecom is the good place to build career

Thanks to Ecom Express Limited for supporting me since last 4 years 6 months.I am enjoying my working hours.My all seniors are always help me to achieve our targets

Working in this Company is like lying on a rail track

Simply waste, There is lot of partiality between staff and the management . Salary is not good and career growth is very slow. Need to work from morning 06:00 to evening 06:00.Using our vehicles and petrol for their growth.

Pros

offers fake wording's

Cons

working hours morning 06:00 to evening 06:00

Good and big opportunity

I feel enjoyful work. Some of learning in this job.How is handling with co worker, organization, manage our situation . Some of experience with marketing and communications with people...

It was a productive and innovative experience with the company.

It is a very good experience and everyday is a new day in this company, as I am learning a lot here regards to operations handling, planning and strategy.

Lot of learnings and productivity

Very good culture and CXO's - no obstruction for your opinions, everyone's opinion matters here. Learning and developing inhouse trying to match with the changing and implementing new trends.

Pros

Cafeteria is good place for hangout in between

Cons

Nothing as such

Employee friendly environment

Lovely SuperiorsMy mentor and team lead is the perfect person to be at that position. I find her feedback absolutely helpful and very very productive.

Love to work with my peers

My peers are amazing. We work like family. we have amazing environment is amazing. I have a very definitive space of my own in my cubicle. Good office boys and washrooms are also very well maintained.

Amazing work experience!

I loved all my years of service here, the scope of work experience is massive. I would suggest everyone to once work here, it is a great addition to your experience as well as CV.

Amazing bonuses and great superiors

It's been a few months over a year since I have been working here. After I got an increment, I also received monthly performance bonuses. This place deserves to be certified as the great place to work.

Ungrateful for your efforts

This company hires people when needed and doesn't even think before firing them i being a operation manager had to fire many of my hardworking delivery agents despite of how hardworking and honest they were at the job.

Great place to learn and earn

I am part of the sales team. This is the perfect place to learn that. I came across a great variety of leads, The process here is very comprehensive too.

Report highlighting someone's opinions

Enjoying time with colleagues in a relaxed and fun environment encourages honest and open discussion and trust in one another if employees are friends

Best workplace coordination possible

The work was so well aligned and coordinated. It was the most peaceful and stress-free work environment. The seniors here are very supportive too and help you in managing everything.

Pay scale

The most important quality here is the great pay scale for employees who just start their career at ecom express. Helps them balance out their finances.

Fun workplace

The best part about Ecom express is that the peers are helpful, optimistic, and very encouraging. Many of them taught me how to manage my work-life balance in an easy manner.

Very balanced work life and a great culture

I think that Ecom express has one of the most collaborative work environments. I have had bad experiences at my previous work place and was glad to join Ecom express.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ECOM EXPRESS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ECOM EXPRESS with

• ECOM EXPRESS
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?