ECOM EXPRESS PVT LTD

ECOM EXPRESS PVT LTD Employee Reviews

Company is too good but management team made it too critical. Working environment is good but leave not provided by reporting boss. Even leave available then it also.

About worst management from high level to district level delivery centre

In Ecom express worst management from high level to district level delivery centre, working staff delivery boy who are main pillars of this are not paid fairly, monthly salary are cut by various types uneven causes, management and district level management only thought of delivery percentage on daily basis ,not about delivery boys work hard in all circumstances, I had worked sincerely but when I was not able to work due to lower limbs weakness in August 2019 and had spine operation none of the company management contacted me ,after informed several times to company management, no action was taken and no help was provided to me,the only action was taken that I was terminated from my job inspite of being informed to company management, I am still bed patient ,it is bitter truth.

Great work culture

I've been with Ecom Express for almost two years. It's been a fantastic experience, and the workplace culture is equally forward-thinking. Here, I've made some wonderful pals. Ecom Express has a great work culture, which is one of my favorite aspects of the company. Along with essential services, customer happiness is the top focus.Overall, it is a pleasant place to work.

Management and responsible is required by honestly

There are work is better but sallaey is very minimumAnd time is no limit there are many hours work so time max.spend and some time pressure is high so that it is diffclty job but I likes this only for there are future is brite

Pros

Lunch is available

Cons

Work time is max.

Ecom express pvt Ltd is very good and big logistics company

My experience with ecom express pvt Ltd is excellent 👌 Working as an Supervisor good, work culture is average, management policy making is not satisfactory. Company policies for growth path is not good. Most of the cases, Promotion are not done on talent or on hard working. Team mates are very supportive, along with the supporting departments are very good. Appraisal process are not professional

Cons

15 hour

Stressful work

Third class company. Company don't pay my salary. Disgusting 3rd class company. Don't work anyone in this company. Cheat company. Extra work stressful work.

Pros

Poor services

Cons

Extra work. Low salary

Excellent customer service

Fully comfortable job with this company.....all management helpful for all operation work....I was happy....But there are some people.... take personal things.

Workplace Culturr

It is overall good management. The Working hour in our location is not balanced because of Highrange Area in Idukki district.but also its great job experience and it is most friendly kindfull pvt ltd mangement.

Worst management

East zone is froud. Full of politics, Partiality. Worst working environment. They usedto give preference only own region , very bad behaviour with another region employees who is not belong to WB. HR having different rules for per employee. Totally ECom spoild my carrier during covid also didn't providing NOC. For NOC they are extra charging .Completely worst management in WB.

I work 2yr in this company , Salary issues management is not good many more issue

I worked 2yr in this company but no growth seen they are Fair less Management, ecom express also paying poor salary from other competitor of e commerce

Jobs at ECOM EXPRESS PVT LTD

See more jobs

Ecom Express

Ecom Express has spread its reach widely, which enables us to serve more & more customers. The team is very courteous & helpful in managing day to day activities, which is the lifeline of logistics operations. We would be glad to use their new innovative products/services as & when feasible.

Shipments

Company work management is not properly work. Customer online shopping but 3 to 7 days delivery time. Good supportting Very easy delivery Client problem is any time sovle.

Pros

Na

Cons

10 hrs to 12 hrs work

I had learned work with less man power

Salary structure is very good and Shift flexibility but HR not providing man power properly when required..HR depends on DC HEAD and supervisor to fill man power.

Very good company.

I was join ecom express in March 2015. Very good staff. Working team work. Everything fair. No any kind issue for financial service. M enjoy my job from starting. I would like to perfer everyone who wants to need suitable job. Come ecom express.

Good

Ecom express is a good company for all. Provide all benefit to employees as per Government norms and referrals policy is best for earn more. All are Good but some time due to Politics with some EMP.

Its an overall ok exp

People management is poor else is good Work culture is good Competitive salary if recruiyed from campus No training and development Helping people No learning

Ecom Express Pvt LTD I Will work 1year 2months Job I will work not satisfied

Salary is low work heavy only paid 7000rs no rest no leaves no week of Target daily no incentive More risk and not commitment of supervisor not capable of roles

One of the fastest growing company

Its Good place learn at your initial stage of carrier, There will more work only on seasonal time, you will get salary on time. About management is good and supportive

Best in

Thanks ecomexpress your work best in normal industrie but salrey verry low...so all emp need salrey plz update for best in other logistics but I m happy with this compny

Good

Its good to work there and we will get improved in our experiance And also We will get an overall development in manpower management and financial management

Learn to raise

You need to learn to speak for the legal issues at your end,need to be strong and ready to follow orders from seniors as you will get full support for every task given.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ECOM EXPRESS PVT LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ECOM EXPRESS PVT LTD with