Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance

Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Employee Reviews

India124 reviews

tokioinsuranceculturesalarylifeproductgoodsupport

Productive and fun work place

The overall work culture is fairly good . A lot of flexibility vis a vis the amount of time I spend in office is an important highlight. The only flipside is the time it takes in here for an incentive to be paid. Really pathetic with regards to that

Fun at my work and good colleagues

Very good company were we can improve our skills and manage the tasks. It's a very challenging job were we can improve our skills that which is very important inlife to learn challenges

Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Inclusive work environment
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job

Actually it is a good place to work with this company only under a culture as it is and a very big opportunity to grow along with the society security and a brand awareness and offcourse a very freindly culture in the organisation

Not good for any scinario.

Company's decision and planning, product creations are excellent, but the top management execution is very poor. They are working their own benefit not for the company.

Great place to work best company in insurance market the company got best company award many time and the product are flexible for costumers and best culture

Pros

Tea

Cons

A true life insurance business company

Had good and productive training , learnt more deep about products and insurance... Super bosses and good team.Training session were awesome specially BH and above.

If you wants to do some Big in insurance

The best platform to show your strength. And opportunities to earn as much as you needed. Easy work experience no tension no pressure if you complete your own nerds.

Career less.

Disatisfied. No any support & time to settle. Miss management worst organization seen in my career. Management will not support to the employees & not to be entertained.

Joined as a Branch Operation Officer , spent almost a year at Etlife .

Joined as a Branch Operation Officer , spent almost a year at Etlife . salary was less than 10k, HR was not cooperative, PF withdrawal request is still pending,working hours was 9AM to 11pm. no other benefits other than 10k salary, huge partiality was there. Reporting manager was not good.

Pros

nothing

Cons

bad work culture, bad atmosphere at branch, long hours, less salary, no leaves no bonus, no learning other than day to day work

18 hours activity to be showing on & get result at any cost on my self movement at daily basis like stressful working cultures.

I enjoy to my work & do businesses what ever demand to me & I am dedicated & devoted employee for this organisation but reward from the organisation does not fulfill my desire so that I want to quit my job as soon as possible.I am the man who can do all the acts for the tremendous growth of the organisation but in turn same reward should be needed for my sustainability in monetary way.

Pros

Time manegement

Cons

Stressful long hours.

Purely marketing

Good job if you have good financial investment knowledge and have a huge friend and relative circle and willing to go out in the market. You must have strong convincing skills.

Pros

Great opportunities to earn big every month.

Cons

Too much work and target pressure.

Work-life balance at Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance is good In terms of job security at Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance,

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance is goodJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance, I think its very good in industry

Worked only for commissions

Great place to work for employees. I worked for commission, where leads were gotten without permission of the clients and those clients were called randomly and unwittingly.

Pros

None I could see in 3 months; good disaster rescue knowledge

Cons

Freelancing

Fantastic working style

I am very grateful for company and his branch manager mr. amit gandhi, company is vary sportive for his employer. but company H. R TEAM should SAPORT TEAM

Good

Good

Good to experience

Edelweiss tokio life insurance company limited is working in the insurance sector. If you have make your carrier in insurance sector you have great opportunity to work and learn.

Good Learning Experience

Innovative products Rewards and Recognition at all levels Customer centric Need based Solutions fir customers Hi-tech IT enabled system Adaptive to external environment

Pros

Rewards and Recognition for employees

Cons

Difficult to balance between personal and professional life

Excellent Work Experience 👌.

Top Rated Company. Every Employees is Satisfying For There Job. Good Job Security & Growth. Healthy Company 👍 Love To Work With Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance..

Overall a good place to work

The maximum you earn is on commission basis so, have to have a strong team and good subject knowledge, faculty is amazing only complaint is the payouts....

Pros

Good place to work amazing people and supportive

Cons

High target pressure

Good experience

I am working her as Business Manager. My work to recruitment of PFA. I am injoying my work her.

Cons

This people are fruad. One person here tried to take money from me telling u have been selected and to start work I have to pay 560 rs.

This people are fruad. One person here tried to take money from me telling u have been selected for an internship and to start work I have to pay 560 rs.

Pros

No prons

Cons

Fraudulent

Major Management issues

Neither management nor HR support especially in Edelweiss. There is no transerancy. Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance company is good but due to partiality by some ncappable sr. management, no professional culture can be found further. T

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance with

• Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?