Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance logo
Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance

Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Employee Reviews

18 hours activity to be showing on & get result at any cost on my self movement at daily basis like stressful working cultures.

I enjoy to my work & do businesses what ever demand to me & I am dedicated & devoted employee for this organisation but reward from the organisation does not fulfill my desire so that I want to quit my job as soon as possible.I am the man who can do all the acts for the tremendous growth of the organisation but in turn same reward should be needed for my sustainability in monetary way.

Pros

Time manegement

Cons

Stressful long hours.

Purely marketing

Good job if you have good financial investment knowledge and have a huge friend and relative circle and willing to go out in the market. You must have strong convincing skills.

Pros

Great opportunities to earn big every month.

Cons

Too much work and target pressure.

Work-life balance at Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance is good In terms of job security at Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance,

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance is goodJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance, I think its very good in industry

Worked only for commissions

Great place to work for employees. I worked for commission, where leads were gotten without permission of the clients and those clients were called randomly and unwittingly.

Pros

None I could see in 3 months; good disaster rescue knowledge

Cons

Freelancing

Fantastic working style

I am very grateful for company and his branch manager mr. amit gandhi, company is vary sportive for his employer. but company H. R TEAM should SAPORT TEAM

Good to experience

Edelweiss tokio life insurance company limited is working in the insurance sector. If you have make your carrier in insurance sector you have great opportunity to work and learn.

Good Learning Experience

Innovative products Rewards and Recognition at all levels Customer centric Need based Solutions fir customers Hi-tech IT enabled system Adaptive to external environment

Pros

Rewards and Recognition for employees

Cons

Difficult to balance between personal and professional life

Excellent Work Experience 👌.

Top Rated Company. Every Employees is Satisfying For There Job. Good Job Security & Growth. Healthy Company 👍 Love To Work With Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance..

Overall a good place to work

The maximum you earn is on commission basis so, have to have a strong team and good subject knowledge, faculty is amazing only complaint is the payouts....

Pros

Good place to work amazing people and supportive

Cons

High target pressure

Good experience

I am working her as Business Manager. My work to recruitment of PFA. I am injoying my work her.

Jobs at Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance

See more jobs

This people are fruad. One person here tried to take money from me telling u have been selected and to start work I have to pay 560 rs.

This people are fruad. One person here tried to take money from me telling u have been selected for an internship and to start work I have to pay 560 rs.

Pros

No prons

Cons

Fraudulent

Major Management issues

Neither management nor HR support especially in Edelweiss. There is no transerancy. Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance company is good but due to partiality by some ncappable sr. management, no professional culture can be found further. T

Over all good

over all company is good but salary improvement low. well familer environments Sometimes take too long on work salary credited on timely office space and staff good

It was a good experience overall. The company had a work life balance.

I could learn a lot form the company.. But the profile which they offered didn't match my requirements. I am looking forward for a job into Accounting/Auditing/ Taxation

Pros

Work life balance, Good work environment

Improve management system

Organization is good but management system is bed. Edelweiss tokio have many investment plans and ulip traditional also which is helpful in the sales .

Productive and fun workplace

Its a good organisation to work with but is slow on pace and low on employee compensation . I feel good working here and would recommend people to join

Higher rank

I like edelweiss tokio life insurance as its products are best for customers .company"s growth rate is excellent my work was not satisfactory because I was not satisfied with my seniors . But I am satisfied with company ,its structure,income level also well .

Nice experience worked in edelweiss tokio life insurnace

I worked from last six years in edelweiss tokio .I have leart more things and also increase the knowledge with work in edelweiss tokio ,now I have left the job from edelweiss Tonio due to some personal reason overall my experience in edelweiss Tokio is gd and office environment is safe and secure

Good Place to Earn and Learn

We understand your needs so that we can offer the right solutions. This needs empathy, experience & expertise. Therefore, we recruit qualified advisors & sharpen their skills with extensive training.

A nice, competitive job with good office culture.

The job provides a challenging environment to analyse the needs of the customers and pitch the insurance products accordingly so as to plan their finances for a better future ahead.

Good

It is a new generation life insurance company in India.Started its operations in july 2011.It is a nice company to work and also good for fulfill the dreams of customers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance with