Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance
View all Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance reviews

Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance

Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Employee Review

Good to experience

Edelweiss tokio life insurance company limited is working in the insurance sector. If you have make your carrier in insurance sector you have great opportunity to work and learn.

18 hours activity to be showing on & get result at any cost on my self movement at daily basis like stressful working cultures.

I enjoy to my work & do businesses what ever demand to me & I am dedicated & devoted employee for this organisation but reward from the organisation does not fulfill my desire so that I want to quit my job as soon as possible.I am the man who can do all the acts for the tremendous growth of the organisation but in turn same reward should be needed for my sustainability in monetary way.

Pros

Time manegement

Cons

Stressful long hours.

Purely marketing

Good job if you have good financial investment knowledge and have a huge friend and relative circle and willing to go out in the market. You must have strong convincing skills.

Pros

Great opportunities to earn big every month.

Cons

Too much work and target pressure.

Work-life balance at Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance is good In terms of job security at Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance,

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance is goodJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance, I think its very good in industry

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance with