Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance
View all Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance reviews

Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance

Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace

Its a good organisation to work with but is slow on pace and low on employee compensation . I feel good working here and would recommend people to join

Same location

A lot of new learnings

• Conduct classroom training for Development Managers and Personal Financial Advisors to enhance their product knowledge and to improve their selling skills.• Train the team on Vijay Path, our sales process to provide financial planning services to customer based on in-dept research and analysis.• Facilitate the regional team in conducting Development Manager’s Induction Program for the new managers in the region.• Participate in the recruitment process of Development Managers by taking initial round of interviews.• Conduct product training for employees of our alternate channel partners (EWA & CAS) and corporate partner (Policy Bazzar) at their respective locations.• Conduct regular trainings like product refresher, IC-33 refresher, morning learning sessions, basic of financial markets, taxation and other trainings as per TNA (Training Need Analysis)• Mentor the new team members on their initial business meetings by demonstration call and post that an observation call to understand their knowledge & skill level.• Groom the newly joined advisor holistically for first month in order to develop his sales confidence and get him to next level as per our belt progression.• Assist the sales team to conduct recruitment activities at various places in order to invite interested people to branch and then conduct the “Business Opportunity Presentation” for them.• Assist the Development Managers by conducting the business presentation at various corporate and companies.

Pros

decision making power

Cons

low branding

18 hours activity to be showing on & get result at any cost on my self movement at daily basis like stressful working cultures.

I enjoy to my work & do businesses what ever demand to me & I am dedicated & devoted employee for this organisation but reward from the organisation does not fulfill my desire so that I want to quit my job as soon as possible.I am the man who can do all the acts for the tremendous growth of the organisation but in turn same reward should be needed for my sustainability in monetary way.

Pros

Time manegement

Cons

Stressful long hours.

Purely marketing

Good job if you have good financial investment knowledge and have a huge friend and relative circle and willing to go out in the market. You must have strong convincing skills.

Pros

Great opportunities to earn big every month.

Cons

Too much work and target pressure.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance with