Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance

Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Employee Reviews in Ahmedabad, Gujarat

good

This company is nice and his police in best of markets and good opportunity in company. Company market police is best and employer salary in best of markets.

It Was Good

Here The Company Was Saying That To Sell Insurance But Also Need To Do Mutual Funds. So The Company Shifted In Baroda But I Was Not Able To Move As Due To Financial Conditions.

Pros

No Lunch

Cons

Na

Best Place to work with

ET Life is employee organisation who cares for the values of employees along with the customers. Good Place to work with.

Good company to work for

Not process driven culture. Company is good to work if all works according to the desire given proper process. Process remain on papers only.

Pros

Nothing if free

Cons

long hours to work

Brand Building & Negotiations; Management

1. When I joined the company it was only 5 months old company. No one in the market, knew that much about the company. I joined as an first employee for my region in the given department( Corporate Agency & Broking), where I was having no broking relationship and I had to start the business from scratch. I learned how to negotiate with the brokers when you don't have the brand name backup to support you. I acquired good broking relationships and started negotiating the business for my brand competing 23 already established brands in the market. This is when I learned, brand building and creating presence and penetration in the market and negotiating for business against the heavy competition keeping quality perspective in mind. 2. As a last entrant in the Indian insurance market, Companies Management is very good and efficient enough to provide the support for establishing the business and brand, company is very sound financially. Very focused on quality of business and distribution and need base selling. My overall work experience had been good with the company and the management. A good place to work and learn.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance with