Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance

Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

I m working in policy servicing

Its a great dep to wrok and it help to prove your ability to take decsion makeing wrok profile and envirment is good to work at freshers challanging work

I have enjoyed working in this firm from last 1yr

Daily we have new business login and agents logins forms I have learned how to retend clients. How to handle the situation Great team management Awesome work culture Retention of client Team work

Non employee friendly. Employee turnover is high.

The turnover of employee is very high. Supervisors create uncomfortable work environment. The management does not resolve conflits between employees infact give the leaders the final authority to take the decision. It is a biased company.

6 days of working

Management is good but No security of job Salary on time Working celture is good Only problem is job security ..........................................

Great learning experience

Growing company, many things to learn, fast paced, constant changes as company is growing. Fun people and competitive environment. Many extra curricular activities.

Pros

Fun people

Cons

Full on monotonous work life

Stupid work culture...long hour working with no OT...worst It and Infrastructure team...worst department heads with worst management.... No wrk life balance here

Good place to work at then not sure of current situation

It's a good place to work at however work life balance is poor but people around are good specially top management salaries was not up to mark then I suppose it's improved now

Productive and learning culture

Nice place to work and learn new things.Management team is very helpful and supportive.You are free to take your decision on how to work and deal with the situations towards the growth of the business.

Pros

Freedom to work your own way

Cons

Limited Growth opportunity available

Good

It was a good experience working with ETLI.It has the most innovative products and can really leverage its strength in financial sector to become a large player. Mid to Senior level employees are approachable and there is very little time for politics at work due to busy schedules

good company

fun environment good management good team flexible timings not available good perks insurance benefit -------------------------------------------------

kalina, santacruz, Mumbai, India

It was fun to work with good bosses, there was lot to learn from their tax payment to handling their reimbursement, other administrative duties in general for the expats and their team.

work and fun and good life

great learning on customer experience management, customer focus approach, need base solution, great learning on agency recruitment and team management

Pros

Rewarding efforts, great corporate learning

Cons

odd working hours expected by the profile

Work load

The work started at 8:30 am for me and ended 9 pm daily therefore there was no work life balance. I would not recommend this comany to anyone. There is no professionalism and ill cultured company this is. I shall be never open to rejoin this company back ever.

Pros

good salary, awesome canteen

Cons

Long working hours; ill cultured Management; my health deteriorated after joining Edelweiss

Productive and fun workplace.

Good place for person who starts their carrier here. You can learn here almost which can not be available at other place. Team culture is very nice.

Very good, amicable work environment. Learned some important professional ethics from extremely accommodating seniors. My workplace used to be far away from my home, so hours a day just to get to work. Nice, tasty fairly in expensive food in the office cafeteria.

Edelweiss Tokio - Great Place to Start Career

One of best launchpad of the career . A good learning experience which has exceed normal productivity standards . it has made a substantial contribution to the continued operation and growth of the individual & organisation goals.

Pros

Good work culture with brilliant colleague group

Cons

Nice company to work with. Good environment.friendly staff.ready to help.its been 2 yrs now I have been working with edelwise.i look forward and would suggest people who are willing to work here.

Challenging

I was given an oppurtunity to handle the one of the biggest Broking partner for this co. along withi 7 other channel partner. It was quit challenging but with my Seniors support i was on the top chart in performance analysis.

Comfirtable and learning environment

Comfortable and learning environment happlily worked with edelewiss for nearly a year, i handle daily requests of users design develop and automate the several programs which deliver data on daily basis to the client maintain and support the same etc, query writting, tuning for performance view point etc. I got chance to work in IBM ETL Tool Pantaho which gears up my ETL skills.helping and supportive management. .

good but office timing is too late for leaving

this is also good but timing is too late morning we have to reach on 9.30 but going time is not there no increment in salary .

Pros

na

Cons

more than 10 hrs

Good place to work, very friendly work culture, friendly management, provides good growth opportunities, Culture encourages young leaders to achieve their professional goal.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance with