Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance

Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Employee Reviews in Nashik, Maharashtra

Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance company

Very good job culture at branch, supportable co worker also very supportive staff from HO, we learned lot of thing like how to handle administration part.

Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Co Ltd

Very nice company as culture wise. Supporting atmosphere. Technology wise very good. Co workers are very supporting.Culture is very enjoyable part of this job.

Productive but Low Income

Learned new things and aspects, had great co- workers but had to quit due to unnecessary extended Working hours with low salary package

As a fresher, it was nice working with Edelweiss Family

I joined ETLife as a fresher but now I am coming out as a much more matured and disciplined individual. Learned a lot of new concepts and actually implemented those concepts which I had read during my graduation studies. Learned a lot about administration and management as well as the underwriting guidelines which helped me in understanding different cases. Had the best co-worker who stood by me at all times during critical situations. The hardest part of my job was the extremely long working hours but we were definately allowed to have proper & convenient breaks. The best part of my job was learning new things everyday. There was not a single day in ETLife that I didn't learnt a new concept. I am very lucky & grateful to start my professional career through ETLife.

Pros

Unlimited support from senior management

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance with