Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance

Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Employee Reviews for Branch Executive

Over all good

over all company is good but salary improvement low. well familer environments Sometimes take too long on work salary credited on timely office space and staff good

good team members but a sub par office staff

supportive team members HR management is up to the mark a workplace with an opportunity to grow the branch development partner is not so good the agents don't know about their own products they are selling

Branch operation Executive

It was a good company. But salary package was not suitable for me as pe my experience. And I had to improve my skills knowledge and personal growth.

Good Place for Fresher to learn more & more

Job Satisfaction are there but salary is very low accordingly work profile. Monday is Business day whether work load are extra other than other day.Work place culture is nice and very good environment for fresher/ new comer. Mostly group tour in a every quarter for tourist location.

New organization, first job

It was the first job of my life & accordingly learnt a lot about insurance & corporate job culture. Management is good, but late night work dis balance personal life & job.

Pros

nil

Cons

nil

Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Co Ltd

Very nice company as culture wise. Supporting atmosphere. Technology wise very good. Co workers are very supporting.Culture is very enjoyable part of this job.

Maximum exposure

I learned To manage a work in faster way by combining connecting work in a day To handle with co-workers patiently

Pros

Open environment

Cons

Saturday was official weekly off, but we were always need to workon the same

Productive but Low Income

Learned new things and aspects, had great co- workers but had to quit due to unnecessary extended Working hours with low salary package

Better Working Inviroment

Better Working Inviroment in organisation and supporting Management team and best co-ordination from HO.

As a fresher, it was nice working with Edelweiss Family

I joined ETLife as a fresher but now I am coming out as a much more matured and disciplined individual. Learned a lot of new concepts and actually implemented those concepts which I had read during my graduation studies. Learned a lot about administration and management as well as the underwriting guidelines which helped me in understanding different cases. Had the best co-worker who stood by me at all times during critical situations. The hardest part of my job was the extremely long working hours but we were definately allowed to have proper & convenient breaks. The best part of my job was learning new things everyday. There was not a single day in ETLife that I didn't learnt a new concept. I am very lucky & grateful to start my professional career through ETLife.

Pros

Unlimited support from senior management

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance with