Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance logo
Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance

Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.4Pay & Benefits

Overall a good place to work

The maximum you earn is on commission basis so, have to have a strong team and good subject knowledge, faculty is amazing only complaint is the payouts....

Pros

Good place to work amazing people and supportive

Cons

High target pressure

Over all good

over all company is good but salary improvement low. well familer environments Sometimes take too long on work salary credited on timely office space and staff good

Productive and fun workplace

Its a good organisation to work with but is slow on pace and low on employee compensation . I feel good working here and would recommend people to join

Good place to work , Working environment is competitive , having said that they also help in improving your skill , educate , and support . Salary and commotion are low as per industry

6 days of working

Management is good but No security of job Salary on time Working celture is good Only problem is job security ..........................................

i love my job

My friends real help me a lot in my work .we have a regular income. we have a good getogether we good customer relations. we have a positive outcome.we have good opportunity

Pros

weekoffs

good company

fun environment good management good team flexible timings not available good perks insurance benefit -------------------------------------------------

Branch operation Executive

It was a good company. But salary package was not suitable for me as pe my experience. And I had to improve my skills knowledge and personal growth.

Work load

The work started at 8:30 am for me and ended 9 pm daily therefore there was no work life balance. I would not recommend this comany to anyone. There is no professionalism and ill cultured company this is. I shall be never open to rejoin this company back ever.

Pros

good salary, awesome canteen

Cons

Long working hours; ill cultured Management; my health deteriorated after joining Edelweiss

Good office

This job is the first job after my entrepreneurship, here we specially do the activity in different different place and generate leads for advisor and costumer and do there counseling, need generation then sell the insurance product.

Pros

Free lunch in office and evening snacks

Cons

Meeting goes for long hours.

Jobs at Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance

See more jobs

good

This company is nice and his police in best of markets and good opportunity in company. Company market police is best and employer salary in best of markets.

long hours working

Co-ordinating with Branch Operations Team for Agent requirement and IRDA for scheduling training batches and training confirmation. Supporting administrative functions of training program and staff, as needed. This includes but is not limited to: correspondence with training participants and clients, data entry, scheduling,gEnerating URN's on IRDA portal. Securing and managing training locations. Answering and responding to outside communications, such as phone calls, faxes, emails, and web-based inquiries Quality check of Data entry done at Branch and Executive levels . Printing of Licenses and ID's and dispatching.

Pros

bonus n benefits

Cons

long hours throughout fhe month

Good Place for Fresher to learn more & more

Job Satisfaction are there but salary is very low accordingly work profile. Monday is Business day whether work load are extra other than other day.Work place culture is nice and very good environment for fresher/ new comer. Mostly group tour in a every quarter for tourist location.

good but office timing is too late for leaving

this is also good but timing is too late morning we have to reach on 9.30 but going time is not there no increment in salary .

Pros

na

Cons

more than 10 hrs

Productive Place

Long working Hours but very new things learn at workplace. Co workers are good and supportive. Reporting authority is very supportive and a good trainer.

Pros

supportive boss

Cons

log working hours

Company providing very good products

I am very happy to work with ETlife because good earnings, providing best products to the customers with less premium rates. providing very good service to the customers.

Good company to work for

Not process driven culture. Company is good to work if all works according to the desire given proper process. Process remain on papers only.

Pros

Nothing if free

Cons

long hours to work

Satisfied

Good work culture Ethical organisation Satisfied Good company to work nice atmosphere People are helpful perks and benefits are good

Productive but Low Income

Learned new things and aspects, had great co- workers but had to quit due to unnecessary extended Working hours with low salary package

it is good at working with this company as it is new player in the industry. Establishing offices and giving trainig to new joinees is a good experien

the hardest part is the timings in this company . You have to alive all the time to the calls.

Pros

the life insurance philosophy is good

Cons

there is no specific timeing for the teams .. no strcuctured timings

Workplace with long hours

Fixed time to go to office and no fixed time for returning home.

Pros

salary

Cons

long hours. no work-life balance